LW Dmitry Buchelnikov - Vityaz, KHL (2022, 52nd, DET)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NatusVincere

Nov 30, 2018
Yeah I see, you don't agree with me. Still I'm pretty sure I'm right and you're wrong. And it looks like you didn't watch SKA-1946 a lot last season. After Michkov got back from WJC he didn't look that great while Buchelnikov was on another level. In the playoffs I'd say he looked better too. If he wasn't injured he would have won the MVP award for sure.
I watched like every SKA game with Mich last and this season… so that’s for it. And Michkov is almost one year younger, maybe you forgot that. Also as I see it at the moment Buch is going to play with Neva this season. While Michkov isn’t playing the road games with Neva, so his spot is seen at SKA I would assume.

RedHawkDown

still trying to trust the yzerplan
Aug 26, 2011
Canada
The fact that they’re being compared is enoguh for me. Michkov I’ve seen quite a bit of and IMO he’s a Kucherov -or-better level talent. If Buch is close to that in any way that’s a huge W.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
I watched like every SKA game with Mich last and this season… so that’s for it. And Michkov is almost one year younger, maybe you forgot that. Also as I see it at the moment Buch is going to play with Neva this season. While Michkov isn’t playing the road games with Neva, so his spot is seen at SKA I would assume.

Yeah and I even watched Michkov's and Buchelnikov's every game in 2020-21 season. Michkov is 1 year and 3 months younger btw. The thing is he was like 2 heads and shoulders above Buchelnikov in 2020-21 season, and then Buchelnikov made a giant leap in the next season and they became pretty comparable. Of course Buchelnikov had big advantage of the great line where he had very good chemistry with Krovyakov and Gurzanov while you could make another team out of all players Matvei played with, but still...

NatusVincere

Nov 30, 2018
Yeah and I even watched Michkov's and Buchelnikov's every game in 2020-21 season. Michkov is 1 year and 3 months younger btw. The thing is he was like 2 heads and shoulders above Buchelnikov in 2020-21 season, and then Buchelnikov made a giant leap in the next season and they became pretty comparable. Of course Buchelnikov had big advantage of the great line where he had very good chemistry with Krovyakov and Gurzanov while you could make another team out of all players Matvei played with, but still...
As I see it Buchelnikov is a great fast skater, has great soft hands, a good shot arsenal, good IQ and goal instincts. Michkov has the far superior IQ. He can slow down and manipulate the game like IMO no prospect right now. Buch has to work a lot more for his goals/points than Michkov. MM was from the first moment the main man on Nevas PP. Buch while doing a good job is not as dangerous as Michkov on the man advantage. I think he will need more time to get to NHL Hockey with his even weaker body and greater dependence on his skills. In my eyes he can be something around Dadonov Level.

molotce

Apr 14, 2017
I think his last 3-4 points have been on the Pp, i wonder how is going the 5v5 play in vhl for
Him ?

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
His skating is great. Not the fastest player but his speed is decent. And he's very agile which is even more important in the offensive zone.
At least from the videos I’ve seen his edgework looks incredible?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad