LW Dmitry Buchelnikov - Vityaz, KHL (2022, 52nd, DET)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
SKA makes out like bandits. They get the goaltender they wanted and two of their players get higher level development.

Serebryakov had 1 year left in his contract and wanted to go to SKA, you won't get a lot for such a player. I'd say Admiral won the trade but SKA probably didn't lose it.

DollardStLaurent

May 15, 2014
Serebryakov had 1 year left in his contract and wanted to go to SKA, you won't get a lot for such a player. I'd say Admiral won the trade but SKA probably didn't lose it.
They're off to a slow start this year and their problem seems to be scoring not in goal.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
I'm at work and can't login to Twitter... But @HockeyNewsHub tweeted a pretty absurd SO goal he had, this morning.

If anybody else can grab it.

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Yeah, consistency is a problem so far, but I'm sure he'll improve his game. He's just 20 and not physically developed yet. I still think he can become someone like Panarin. Panarin had pretty similar game impact at the same age as Buchelnikov.

Panarin? Big expectations.
A more reasonable assessment might be Dadonov. Nothing wrong with that.

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
I own him in fantasy hockey and keep up with him often. But even I don’t see him as having Panarin upside. I mean Panarin is an elite playmaker who gets you 90+ points per season.

Buchelnikov has some playmaking skill but not at Panarin’s level. I think Dadonov is not a bad comparison for Buchelnikov. Or a Valeri Bure maybe.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
I own him in fantasy hockey and keep up with him often. But even I don’t see him as having Panarin upside. I mean Panarin is an elite playmaker who gets you 90+ points per season.

Buchelnikov has some playmaking skill but not at Panarin’s level. I think Dadonov is not a bad comparison for Buchelnikov. Or a Valeri Bure maybe.

You probably didn't remember, how Panarin played in the KHL at age 20...

Reactions: FromChaos22

newfy

Jul 28, 2010

I think the wings would be really happy with a Dadanov 70 point type player with him for sure. Buchelnikov is one of those fairly high picks that if he hits close to his ceiling, the wings rebuild looks wayyyy better

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
He just keeps putting up points. What's a normal point average for a good prospect in the KHL to have their first year? I feel like he is doing pretty well, but not amazing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad