LW Cole Eiserman - Boston Uni (2024, 20th, NYI)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bonin21

May 1, 2014
U17 year (including U18 games)
Eiserman: 57 in 52
Caufield: 54 in 59
Kessel: 52 in 62
Hughes: 40 in 60
White: 34 in 55
Keller: 34 in 61

Congrats. Find a way to come to the U this fall lol.

Breakfast of Champs

Apr 15, 2007
Aaron Kivijarju is way better. he has been talked about as a generational prospect for a while now.

I’d rather get a Cale Makar than a Cole Caufield.
He's definitely been talked about for a long time , but if he was truly generational wouldn't he have made the WJC team ? Not saying he isn't or won't be great, but he's definitely not tracking to be a generational player.

Also, amount of time spent being discussed is relatively meaningless, if this was the case then Esposito would have been better than Patrick Kane.

Eiserman is amazing, I would say he is likely at the top of the crop ahead of Celebrini/Kiviharju/Demidov. Obviously anything can happen - but right now he is the favorite.

He's also not a caufield, he's about 4-5 inches taller already and is able to create more with his skating, not that a caufield would even be a bad thing since he might just end up a 50 goals scorer too.

I also find it kind of funny you compare him to Makar, a late bloomer, and at the same time say that due to his long history being elite he is better, it's just a contradictory statement. His game style isn't even anything like makar either , he certainly doesn't have the skating, he is more cerebral and relies more on his positional play and IQ rather than just being able to beat everyone with his explosive skating like Makar.

HaveKnifeWillButcher

Apr 23, 2018
U17 year (including U18 games)
Eiserman: 57 in 52
Caufield: 54 in 59
Kessel: 52 in 62
Hughes: 40 in 60
White: 34 in 55
Keller: 34 in 61

Congrats. Find a way to come to the U this fall lol.
Am I reading Elite Prospects right and Matthews only had 24 goals in 44 games as a U17?

Bonin21

May 1, 2014
Gophers are gonna be in a tight spot. Think they need to find a way to get him in this year otherwise he might go straight to the pros after next season.

austin63867

Nov 13, 2018
Gophers are gonna be in a tight spot. Think they need to find a way to get him in this year otherwise he might go straight to the pros after next season.
AFAIK he isn't academically eligible yet. He'd have to accelerate to be able to but from what I've been told he wasn't NCAA eligible a little while ago.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Aaron Kivijarju is way better. he has been talked about as a generational prospect for a while now.

I’d rather get a Cale Makar than a Cole Caufield.
That would make more sense if Kivijarju was the skater Makar was as a prospect but he isn't.

Makar was seen as a much more dynamic prospect than Aaron

Cole Eiserman is hardly the second coming of Cole Caulfield and he is one of the Big 3 for the 24 draft along with Demidov and Celebrini right now for me.

Bonin21

May 1, 2014
Needs 2 points to hit 100 on the year, becoming the second U17-aged to do that (J. Hughes - 116 points).

64 goals, would need 8 more to match Caufield's U18 year, which would be pretty difficult at this point, but not impossible.

Last edited:

ddlennon

May 1, 2018
Helsinki
Easily the 1 prospect? Celebrini is the top prospect.
Only saw 1,5 games of celebrini at u17s and though he looked great esp against finland i like eiserman style more just amazing goalscorer with such precise ways of scoring and great projectable tools for the nhl level

Reactions: 95snipes

Postulates

Jun 7, 2022
Only saw 1,5 games of celebrini at u17s and though he looked great esp against finland i like eiserman style more just amazing goalscorer with such precise ways of scoring and great projectable tools for the nhl level
Celebrini was sick at the u17 but i still agree with Eiserman being the better of two but Celebrini will go higher in the draft because of being a center

I think Eiserman just elevates his game more when needed examples USA hockey nationals, u17s, u18s (out producing celebrini despite playing third line winger)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad