LW Cole Eiserman - Boston Uni (2024, 20th, NYI)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bonin21

May 1, 2014
Fun and quite a roster for the U18s now. Kind of a boring opponent on Friday with Lindenwood but I think I will go to that game.
They are not that boring... They play decent hockey for a first year program and probably will not shy away from a physical game even against the high schoolers.

Eiserman and Hagens were obvious. Hutson makes sense, too, as the U18 defense is not very talented. It'll be interesting to see who gets demoted.

I'm most interested to see if they keep Hagens at his natural position - center - or if they move him to wing to load up the top 6 given Smith and Moore are already at center.

An Eiserman / Moore / Hagens line would be a ton of fun, but I'd rather see Hagens stay at center.
Maybe an all Gopher line can get Hendrickson going a bit

Reactions: William H Bonney

Playmaker09

Sep 11, 2008
he got an primary assist tonight though so that cant be possible

He had 3 assists tonight. Two of them were scored off rebounds from his own shots, the other was a one-foot drop pass to Hagens on a zone entry where he ran out of space.

"Never passes" is hyperbole, but given any reasonable option to take it himself, he will.

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

Bonin21

May 1, 2014
U17 year (including U18 games)
Caufield: 54 in 59
Kessel: 52 in 62
Eiserman: 50 in 48
Hughes: 40 in 60
White: 34 in 55
Keller: 34 in 61
I imagine he is the first ever U17 to hit 50 in 50 or fewer games but I can't confirm as it looks like Caulfield had 50 in 52 heading into U18s. Not sure in which game he got 50.

Wildabeast

Jan 28, 2022
I feel like he's in a weird zone age wise regarding playing for u18 next year or Minnesota. Does he have a lot more to gain staying with the program or is he ready for the next level? Would it even be an option to come in early to the u? I feel like he will absolutely dominate next year against ushl competition

Bonin21

May 1, 2014
It's technically an option but it's looking unlikely. I'm sure they are thinking about it given how much they are going to lose at forward. They are probably going to have to offer multiple seniors a 5th year just to have enough bodies.

If Hagens wasn't a 10th grader they could offer early spots for both and let the seniors move on.

sigx15

Jan 31, 2010
It's technically an option but it's looking unlikely. I'm sure they are thinking about it given how much they are going to lose at forward. They are probably going to have to offer multiple seniors a 5th year just to have enough bodies.

If Hagens wasn't a 10th grader they could offer early spots for both and let the seniors move on.
It’d be pretty surprising if Hagens doesn’t end up out east. Harvard with his brother is where most of the rumors are pointing him towards. Education is pretty important to his family even if he won’t be there 4 years

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad