London Knights 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

dino200022

For me, Julien and Sim are OA locks. The last spot is between Leonard and Willmore, but I would give the edge to Leonard. I think Medvedev, can provide at worst, equal goaltending to what Willmore can without burning that precious OA spot. I like the veteran presence of Leoanrd, he really stepped up last year and played a great defensive game, with physicality. A guy I think every other team in the league would take.

For the locks, Julien for obvious reasons. Number 1 centre who plays a 2 way game and kills penalties. Sim, I see a lot of people writing him off. But he is the glue on this team, the team last year was terrible without him to start the season, while he recovered from surgery. As soon as he entered the lineup, the whole attitude of the team changed and they went on a roll. This year, I think we will see a bit more offense from him as well.

I agree with you, Sim is going to be this years McCue. He is going to be the guy that is stirring this drink on a nightly basis. Might not be a guy loading up the score sheet but is out there getting every one motivated.

I also think that Leonard has more to give offensively and he showed it in glimpses last year. He is never called upon to do that but I think he has it in him. And like you said I love his physical game and with a guy like Edward gone we have no one of that "ilk" back there.

Reactions: TheOrangePylon

dino200022

Not saying its going to happen or not, but there have been some rumblings of Liam Sztuska to London this afternoon...
While I am not doubting the rumblings, it would seem to me that it would be a gigantic sideways move so I just dont buy it.

That delays the OA Decision then, roll with Julien, Leoanrd and WIllmore for the first month.
Makes life a little bit easier then for the first month or so.

bearfan

Jan 8, 2015
Not saying its going to happen or not, but there have been some rumblings of Liam Sztuska to London this afternoon...
this makes no sense unless there is more to it. OA for a OA goalie and both are probably the same caliber at the moment. On another note in the LFP when mentioning the Sim Injury comments make about Edwards and George are interesting saying they don't know what's going to happen because they are still in Camps. Hunters words not mine

dino200022

this makes no sense unless there is more to it. OA for a OA goalie and both are probably the same caliber at the moment. On another note in the LFP when mentioning the Sim Injury comments make about Edwards and George are interesting saying they don't know what's going to happen because they are still in Camps. Hunters words not mine

They will both be cut within the next 2-3 days but then will be sent down to AHL camps which will start middle to end of next week. Sounds like both with be AHL bound from what I am reading.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad