London Knights 2023-2024 Season Thread (Part 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ottawarenegader613

May 27, 2016
Well….. I guess the OHL was a pretty damn good league!
Let's not forget though Moose Jaw knocked off the top two teams Saskatoon and Portland in the WHL playoffs to get to the Memorial Cup. The Warriors were like 10-15 points behind Saskatoon and Portland in the standings. The dub has a Cinderella team like the Moose Jaw Warriors representing their league in the Memorial Cup.

And Moose Jaw just scored their first goal to make it 4-1 Saginaw on just their 14th shot on goal.

ottawarenegader613

May 27, 2016
Moose Jaw just scored their second to make 4-2 late in the seconr. Look like Saginaw has been caught sitting back thinking they had the game won 😆😆😆

4-3 late in the 2nd period. Saginaw sitting back😆😆😆

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021
What does everyone think of this?
1000007722.jpg

Reactions: Fastpace

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
5-4 Saginaw win, close score but wasn't a close game, Spirit dominated, the Spirit have lot of problems with their defensive game

purple pharrt

Jan 23, 2024
sec 107 r2
What does everyone think of this?
View attachment 875481
Just another way to milk us fans for more money, to watch games that have no bearing on the standings. It also presents some risk, given that most of the top players would be participating.......and subject to possible injury. I have to wonder how a team challenging for first place might feel about losing their top scorer or playmaker for 4 to 6 weeks ???

Reactions: frontsfan67

GoKnightsGo44

Aug 31, 2006
Great game last night, here is some math so far from the tournament results:

Saginaw > MooseJaw

London > Saginaw

Therefore:

London > Saginaw + Moose Jaw

Reactions: jimbarrou

Ken Yates

Jan 15, 2019
The defense of both those teams last night does not stack up to Knights D. Moose Jaw looked about even with Oshawa and we know we can beat Saginaw in their own building. Go Knights!!

Reactions: Fastpace

lord stanly

Dec 3, 2017
Watched game last night Zayne Parekh got hit pretty good laid on ice does this always look like he wants a penalty on every hit he takes. Showed him on bench with helmet off rubbing his head . Seems to be always hurt or just a good actor?

GoKnightsGo44

Aug 31, 2006
Watched game last night Zayne Parekh got hit pretty good laid on ice does this always look like he wants a penalty on every hit he takes. Showed him on bench with helmet off rubbing his head . Seems to be always hurt or just a good actor?

Hey is a little “Garfield” like his teammate Hache

rve24

Oct 26, 2022

Maybe he always is hurt.
Maybe he is looking for attention.
I dont know.
But if a player gets hit, is grimacing, rubbing his head, squinting......I'd a thought he should need to be assessed for a conky........ unless it's always another body part.....always

Kid doesn't lack confidence, I'm just not a fan of the constant theatrics.

Last edited:

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
The defense of both those teams last night does not stack up to Knights D. Moose Jaw looked about even with Oshawa and we know we can beat Saginaw in their own building. Go Knights!!
Both Moose Jaw and Drummondville are the weaker teams in this year's Memorial Cup tournament, It wouldn't surprise me if top 4 Western Conference teams were all superior to both of them (Lon, Sag, Soo and Kit). This conference has been playing at a higher level of hockey all season, as anywhere else in CHL, Cheers!

• Haha
Reactions: dirty12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad