London Knights 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 9)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
As for tonights game......whatever. No real bearing on what will happen come playoffs. I hope for a solid effort, and a W, but it is what it is. Just a game.

Build it up if you choose fans.

London is still playing with lines n such. I expect it to settle down at some point and feel they have a good idea what they will start the POs with.
A checking line will be leaned on.
A top "go to line" with Hancock n Forms.
Id also re unite the 1st half seasons most successful trio. To finish the top 3.
And a 4th line with limited minutes. Its just the way Dale rolls.

Id expect some juggling to continue until then.

Reactions: zman77

hockjock

Oct 4, 2018
With their sizes we are sure to expect Guelph will try to intimidate London, the thing is does London answers to the Storm's tactic or do they let them be and play the London brand of fast hockey.
I’ve watched Guelph all season and their game of late is to out muscle their opponent. Having said that, I’m in no way disregarding their talent. I’m just saying....

Reactions: Fastpace and zman77

Knights2729

Oct 24, 2016
London
As for tonights game......whatever. No real bearing on what will happen come playoffs. I hope for a solid effort, and a W, but it is what it is. Just a game.

Build it up if you choose fans.

London is still playing with lines n such. I expect it to settle down at some point and feel they have a good idea what they will start the POs with.
A checking line will be leaned on.
A top "go to line" with Hancock n Forms.
Id also re unite the 1st half seasons most successful trio. To finish the top 3.
And a 4th line with limited minutes. Its just the way Dale rolls.

Id expect some juggling to continue until then.

I liked the Hancock, McMichael, Foudy line the last couple games. They seemed to have some Chemistry.

Reactions: Fastpace and zman77

NamesAreHardToChoose

Sep 22, 2018
Storm: Ratcliffe-Suzuki-Schnarr
Toropchenko-Entwistle-Hawel
Stevenson-Commisso-Ralph
Roberts-Collins

Samorukov-Durzi
Gordeev-Phillips
Hanley-Lalonde
Chayka

Anthony Popovich

Scratches :

Gogolev
Hillis
Daws
Terry

Reactions: LDN

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
Storm: Ratcliffe-Suzuki-Schnarr
Toropchenko-Entwistle-Hawel
Stevenson-Commisso-Ralph
Roberts-Collins

Samorukov-Durzi
Gordeev-Phillips
Hanley-Lalonde
Chayka

Anthony Popovich

Scratches :

Gogolev
Hillis
Daws
Terry

Look for the "checking line" (Moskal n company) to be busy unless Dale changes it up and goes Hancocks line vs the Suzuki line.

Reactions: zman77

NamesAreHardToChoose

Sep 22, 2018
Interesting to see Schnarr up with Suzuki/Ratcliffe.

Scary line but it does give a clearer target for the Moskal line

Don't expect it continue tonight but worth noting:

Ratcliffe has back to back Hat-tricks. (7pts in total)
Suzuki also has 7pts in the past two games.

Previous line pairings weren't working out but Hawel and Entwistle built up some chemistry so that bumped him down.

Rubbers29

Jan 9, 2012
They better start playing better 5 v 5, less than impressive to say the least, sloppy break out passing ending up as turn overs at the point. Hemmed in for the last 3 mins of the first. Get back to basics. Off the glass and out.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
They better start playing better 5 v 5, less than impressive to say the least, sloppy break out passing ending up as turn overs at the point. Hemmed in for the last 3 mins of the first. Get back to basics. Off the glass and out.

Yup if it wasn't for the 3-0 PP advantage 1st period is probably a lot different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad