London Knights 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
If there is a game to start quick in the first period today's rge game. North Bay is playing their third game in 2 1/2 days. Play fast to really tire them out, I doubt very much the Battalion can keep up a fast paced game for three full period

Reactions: LDN

superdee

Oct 17, 2015
Turko must have blocked 8 shots. I have no problem with his role on the team and his work ethic. We could use more determined play like his instead of going through the motions. I would be a liar if I said I wasn't disappointed in Bouchard's and Formenton's play. His penalties Friday Night were very selfish and relatively stupid in my opinion. I had heart procedure Weds. so I watched the game on TV and will watch today I guess on computer today. Thanks to whoever for heads up. WTF !! I bought Rogers sportspack and no frigging game.

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Turko must have blocked 8 shots. I have no problem with his role on the team and his work ethic. We could use more determined play like his instead of going through the motions. I would be a liar if I said I wasn't disappointed in Bouchard's and Formenton's play. His penalties Friday Night were very selfish and relatively stupid in my opinion. I had heart procedure Weds. so I watched the game on TV and will watch today I guess on computer today. Thanks to whoever for heads up. WTF !! I bought Rogers sportspack and no frigging game.
I thought you had Puckdrop on the android box?

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
The “C” has nothing to do with skill though. It’s about leadership on and off the ice and he displays none of that. Just because you’re the best player does not give you the right to earn the “C”. It’s a privelage and not a right.

How do you know ?
How do you Know what Bouchard does off the ice ?
Are you part of the Knights with access to their dressing room and to their outside activities ?

We're hockey fans sitting in the stands away from the team's bench and the ice unless they are scream from the top their heads we don't know what is being said among them. From this fan's point of view far away from the action on the ice see Bouchard as their only true leader and captain this team have right now, he earned it too on the ice.

Last edited:

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
Hope you're feeling better. Someone mentioned the game is on fanshawe tv (online)...an option.

Reactions: TheCoach

Hockeyguy128

Feb 24, 2019
How do you know ?
How do you Know what Bouchard does off the ice ?
Are you part of the Knights with access to their dressing room and to their outside activities ?

We're hockey fans sitting in the stands away from the team's bench and the ice unless they are scream from the top their heads we don't know what is being said among them. From this fan's point of view far away from the action on the ice see Bouchard as their only true leader and captain this team have right now, he earned it too on the ice.

Actually yes I do have insider information

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
NB drove to Sarnia after last night's game, and then made the easy 1 hr commute (402). You see I like to provide useless information as I sit in my seat awaiting puck drop. I find this more to my liking than stringing together a bunch of one line posts throughout the game that are not really intended to elicit any responses from posters...if you know what I mean. :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad