Post-Game Talk: Lmao worst collapse in NHL history

Status
Not open for further replies.

wampa13jku

I'm one of those 6 FLA fans.
Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Last year Montour tied game 7 in Boston with a few seconds to go to send it into OT, the rest is history. This year he injured Bennett, almost injured Bob and was part of two SHG's. Best thing he did was make fun of Marchand and has been a ghost since then, only shows up to f*** shit up the wrong way.

I wonder if Bennett should have punched Montour instead of Marchand, maybe that would have woken him up.

Hate to pick on the guy but damn, my expectations were low but f***.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Last year Montour tied game 7 in Boston with a few seconds to go to send it into OT, the rest is history. This year he injured Bennett, almost injured Bob and was part of two SHG's. Best thing he did was make fun of Marchand and has been a ghost since then, only shows up to f*** shit up the wrong way.

I wonder if Bennett should have punched Montour instead of Marchand, maybe that would have woken him up.

I wish his tongue connected and he contracted gonorrhea

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I'm glad I got other plans tonight. I can check the score and groan instead of having to watch them give up shorties live.

Montour has been mostly fine 5v5. He's been a disaster as the first unit PP QB, and I think a lot of that is that his shoulder just isn't right. Coaching staff should have swapped him out much, much sooner. That's their fault, not his.

Cats711

Apr 24, 2022
UK
Here we go again, hopefully 3rd time lucky in attempting to close this one out.

No work tomorrow, actually love to see us win this in Edmonton, so be perfect to end it here tonight

Lets go Cats!!! Start fast get an early goal and keep pushing, put a couple past Skinner in the first and they will cave in.

Reactions: I am not exposed

Great8Cam

Nov 2, 2008
You know things aren’t Good when shitter #5 is playing better than the shitter #62. Of course the King of all Shitters was Shitter Staal.

VerhaegheAintAverage

Verhaeghe did Verhaeghe things!
Jul 23, 2009
Vergyshire, UK
BRING. IT. HOME!

skateboarding-cat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad