Post-Game Talk: Lmao worst collapse in NHL history

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Great8Cam

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2008
I’ll say it again - tiny dick ESPN should be ashamed with the mcdouchebag love fest. YOU’RE AN AMERICAN COMPANY ACT LIKE IT!
At the very least take off your knee pads and scar your knees like a professional

• Haha
Reactions: Vilam, iam76 and KW

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Horrible coverage of the Final, at least here in the USA. I don't have ESPN+, so there is no real pregame coverage other than interspersed pieces in SportsCenter. Same for post-game. A few commercials and then right to the local news and bits and pieces on SportsCenter.

At least TNT has a pregame and post-game show.

Reactions: Vilam

zeroG

Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
Horrible coverage of the Final, at least here in the USA. I don't have ESPN+, so there is no real pregame coverage other than interspersed pieces in SportsCenter. Same for post-game. A few commercials and then right to the local news and bits and pieces on SportsCenter.

NHL Network? They have at least an hour-long pregame and NHL Now is on for a couple of hours early evening and that's all Final talk.

Reactions: iam76

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida

Its on regular ESPN for me

Marco 85

Jan 13, 2021
Ok. I posted this before game 3 and we won.
I didn’t post it before games 4 and 5.
So here we go.

Captain Obvious here.

Score first.
Take the crowd out of it.
No stupid penalties.

Hoist the Cup!

Reactions: Beezers Mask

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
NHL Network? They have at least an hour-long pregame and NHL Now is on for a couple of hours early evening and that's all Final talk.
NHL Network isn't available on my cable company.

And tonight ESPN had the show, The Point, on - not usual though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad