Post-Game Talk: Lmao worst collapse in NHL history

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottyMascotty

Dec 24, 2017
St. Petersburg
i can make it, everytime weve gotten our asses kicked somehow they win when i make one

plus im gonna with a gulf war gdt cause who cares at this point
Considering it's gonna be a special game, I am ready to take it if others decide it's better for me to bear this responsibility, as a person who made GDT probably just once before. To change juju or whatever.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
Can we get these players some speed for game 7?
@Drugs Delaney plz help.

Chucky, Reino, Assggy have been largely no shows. Montour has been bad all playoffs.
Forsling also is slipping
When EROD is your best offensive forward in a series, it's a huge problem and I'm not saying that to be mean to EROD.

Players just aren't putting in the effort in any facet of the game

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Hyman apparently has the most goals in a single playoff run in the salary cap era. Another record to go with mcdavid’s and bouchard’s. It’s funny because we were up 3-0 in the series but if we end up winning somehow I’d consider that a huge upset weirdly enough given the records that are being broken by edmonton

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Hyman apparently has the most goals in a single playoff run in the salary cap era. Another record to go with mcdavid’s and bouchard’s. It’s funny because we were up 3-0 in the series but if we end up winning somehow I’d consider that a huge upset weirdly enough given the records that are being broken by edmonton
No one is even close to as good as Mcdavid. He’s turning good players into superstars.

Reactions: FrolikFan67

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
Can we get these players some speed for game 7?
@Drugs Delaney plz help.

Chucky, Reino, Assggy have been largely no shows. Montour has been bad all playoffs.
Forsling also is slipping
When EROD is your best offensive forward in a series, it's a huge problem and I'm not saying that to be mean to EROD.

Players just aren't putting in the effort in any facet of the game
I’ll talk to my people.

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
I actually think the Panthers have a good shot to win on Monday, but they have to go out there and play their best game in period one, as opposed to whatever they've been doing the last 3.
First our best game may not be able to beat what I think is the best team with the best player in the world a team with speed depth and a very good young coach.
Zito will do what he has to do which we thought was getting Chucky but unless the plays out in game 7 it has been a decent acquision. Zito will get guys that have speed keep a fore checking defense and learn from this.

Reactions: harv33173

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
There is only one way to win this game and slow these dudes down and free up our guys in the o zone so they have a clear view of the goal. We are not insinc in any matter completey different than we were a week ago and that was because their coach made adjustments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad