Post-Game Talk: Lmao worst collapse in NHL history

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
We need to also start shooting around the blockers. Try deflections from the side or even bounces off the backboard.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
If I were the players I would say f*** u to all incoming questions. And be like I'm going to either win or die trying on Monday.

Reactions: Vilam

Panthersfan1989

Feb 24, 2013
S. Florida
The entire Barkov captaincy they have started slow. They are choking this away. Either they win on Monday night and it was a hard faught series or this is the the biggest collapse in modern sports history. If they lose and Paul is not fired. You fire everyone of his assistants.

Reactions: iam76

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Man if we had a Makar or Heiskanen in the draft instead of Ekblad we’d be be set. Too bad we got China glass instead. Guy gets paid 7.5 to fall around all over the ice and have 0 offensive talent. Lucky bastard.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
ohhh game 7 is on Monday? Cool, I'm gonna be fortunate to miss that one, too. :laugh:

It's been a wild season, guys. God bless, love you all, and I hope I see you all back here in October ready for more disappointment :nod:

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
At least the Panthers team should be able to say now that both them and Oilers have an equal amount to lose.

Reactions: WaitingForThatCab

zeroG

Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
It takes 4 wins to win the series. The order doesn’t matter. The Oilers have been the better team because they figured out our forecheck and we didn’t figure out their stretch pass and pass to a trailer.

Let’s see what they can do in game 7. Whoever gets 4 wins deserves the cup. The order of the wins doesn’t matter.

right on, man.

the forecheck was there at times but we seem to have become reliant on rush goals. we had a bunch of chances in the 3rd and they were just more committed defensively and always there to tie someone up. I just wish we had that same commitment level.

anyway, winner take all Monday coming.

no dramatics here. I'm not going anywhere, win or lose.

Panteras

Stanley Cup Champs 2024
Sep 14, 2009
It’s only 3-0 who cares
Paul Maurice is a good coach. But like anyone, he has his faults. Sometimes, you need to pull a Tortorella behind the bench. That should’ve happened in game 4 after that shortie or going down by 3 goals. Wake the eff up. Or at least 100% chewed their heads completely the heck off after that shortie in game 5..

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
U know it's back to the no penalty 4th line.. it could work..

But they refuse to stop pinching.. and it's killing us ATM.

You know what... f*** it.. I'm going to watch the accolyte now to punish my 14 year old self for picking the Panthers after the whalers left..

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
U know it's back to the no penalty 4th line.. it could work..

But they refuse to stop pinching.. and it's killing us ATM.

You know what... f*** it.. I'm going to watch the accolyte now to punish my 14 year old self for picking the Panthers after the whalers left..
Hold on things arent that bad yet

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
We need to also start shooting around the blockers. Try deflections from the side or even bounces off the backboard.

Just for the love of all things, stop playing it back to the point, that stupid play never f***ing works.

Reactions: Vilam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad