Post-Game Talk: Lmao worst collapse in NHL history

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Blow them out on Monday guys. Bruins fan.
I second the motion! From a Wild fan....can you please, for the love of h-e-double hockey sticks, please beat the #$@! out of McDebbie and his ugly jersey wearing friends! And leave this kind of history making collapse to Minnesota for when they finally make the Finals in 2053?

Win it, already!!!!! Finish them! You got this!

Panthersfan1989

Feb 24, 2013
S. Florida
Physically tired sure
Injured sure

But the mental mistakes are killing us, damn near most of oilers goals are off the rush from a bad pass
The are playing tentative and scared... This is it. they are trying not TO GET beat and are making stupid f***ing plays. Forsling trys to keep the puck in shoots it right into the dude going the other way... you cant make this shit up. We are beating ourselves.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
I don't see Florida winning, the cup is already lost. Panthers have absolutely zero momentum or confidence going into Game 7.

sinDer

Nov 22, 2006
Drummondville, QC
tbh this excuse gets old. The great teams finish the job. the great players WIN.

Well, I think this is what happening.

We have to give credit to Edmonton. But what do you think happened to this team? They didn’t suddenly forget how to play the game.

Look out for game 7, it’s going to be ugly. They’ll probably lose it something like 5-1 again. How will you explain it?

Reactions: Haj

Panthersfan1989

Feb 24, 2013
S. Florida
Well, I think this is what happening.

We have to give credit to Edmonton. But what do you think happened to this team? They didn’t suddenly forget how to play the game.

Look out for game 7, it’s going to be ugly. They’ll probably lose it something like 5-1 again. How will you explain it?
they are playing scared. They are scared the are going to make a game changing turnover and they are manifesting it. Paul Maurice lack of adjustments to ANYTHING is also an issue. hes getting outcoached by and AHL coach. Ill give this guy credit hes making Maurice look like a fool.

M4k4

Jun 1, 2011
I'm probably one of the most pessimistic Panturds fans out there with all the abuse I've endured watching this team over the decades but I have a feeling we end up winning it Monday as dumb as that sounds.

Anyway...don't care enough if we end up winning the cup, I'm done with this team and hockey. All the years of disappointment have made me lose all my passion for this sport and this current collapse is the cherry on the top. I actually didn't watch all season long and only tuned in because we got back into the finals and my family wouldn't shut up about it. Been a fan since the very beginning and unfortunately witnessed everything (except for this season). Wish I never became a fan of this dogshit franchise.

But thank you Messi for coming down here and finally fully sparking my interest in watching soccer (been on the fence since 2022 World Cup). It's honestly a better sport and way less stressful to watch compared to hockey imo. Also was a fairly smooth transition coming from mainly watching hockey (just had to get used to it being slower). MLS is shit but Premier League/La Liga/Bundesliga/Various Tournaments, etc. are fun to watch. Yeah I wasted like 30 years of my life watching dogshit hockey, oh well what's done is done. Last year's performance by Chucky/fleecing Calgary trade was my version of us winning the Cup as pathetic as that sounds.

I might be back down the road but I'm fully done for the foreseeable future. Farewell guys, best of luck.

Reactions: Panteras

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
2 back to back SCFs and now y'all wanna quit fandom? Most of you survived the dark ages of this club, you can survive this.

Would be a shame to lose posters over this, but also, do what you gotta do for yourselves.

There was hope of eventually getting out of the dark ages and at least getting to the playoffs consistently. Going to the finals back to back years just to embarrass ourselves nationally hurts too much. You can tell me I have thin skin, maybe I do.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
So all Maurice did to the lines was ice the exact same lines and D pairings but put Cousins in on the 4th line? What kind of adjustment is that? The entire roster needs a shakeup. Right now I'd even take Ekblad off the top pairing, he's been horrible. The offense has dried up. Be bold and play Lomberg or Cousins in the top 2 lines to get energy going.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
They brought in Duncan Keith when they went down 0-3.

Now it's time for Luongo to drag his ass down the lockeroom, strap on his pads and play Game 7.

Panthers Propaganda

We're a team
Oct 28, 2015
Canada
31D96998-FC03-4221-98FE-BC6D995F65EB.jpeg

IceManCat

#StanleyCupChampions2024
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
I'm probably one of the most pessimistic Panturds fans out there with all the abuse I've endured watching this team over the decades but I have a feeling we end up winning it Monday as dumb as that sounds.

Anyway...don't care enough if we end up winning the cup, I'm done with this team and hockey. All the years of disappointment have made me lose all my passion for this sport and this current collapse is the cherry on the top. I actually didn't watch all season long and only tuned in because we got back into the finals and my family wouldn't shut up about it. Been a fan since the very beginning and unfortunately witnessed everything (except for this season). Wish I never became a fan of this dogshit franchise.

But thank you Messi for coming down here and finally fully sparking my interest in watching soccer (been on the fence since 2022 World Cup). It's honestly a better sport and way less stressful to watch compared to hockey imo. Also was a fairly smooth transition coming from mainly watching hockey (just had to get used to it being slower). MLS is shit but Premier League/La Liga/Bundesliga/Various Tournaments, etc. are fun to watch. Yeah I wasted like 30 years of my life watching dogshit hockey, oh well what's done is done. Last year's performance by Chucky/fleecing Calgary trade was my version of us winning the Cup as pathetic as that sounds.

I might be back down the road but I'm fully done for the foreseeable future. Farewell guys, best of luck.
Same here oddly still optimistic than again what choice do I have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad