Post-Game Talk: Lmao worst collapse in NHL history

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
If these were nail biter games where it could've gone either way, it would be one thing. You could then at least hope that the coin flips for us for game 7 and that we've done some good things heading into it.

But we're just getting owned in all aspects of the game. Even game 5 where we supposedly played better in the second half, the Oil comfortably won. It wasn't really in doubt.

Our passing sucks. Our offense sucks. Our PP sucks. Our defense sucks. We aren't getting shots through. We aren't physical enough. We have nothing going.

It has been complete domination since game 4. And that's why I have zero hope for Monday night.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Better get it while they can bc attendance will be in the shitter next season

I will continue going to games with the family. I don't have a lot of time left with my folks, and we've been going ever since we got a team down in the dump that is the Miami Arena. We went when they were terrible, we'll keep going with them being the #1 all time chokers.

But I don't know how much enthusiasm I will muster for watching all 82, tbh.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
Losing the after leading 3-0 is one thing…but the way they are losing…yikes!

2 Stanly cup finals in 2 years is quite an accomplishment. But at the same time, we’ve been literally humiliated in both of these finals…
I blame the coaches and then I blame players.. and then I blame batting

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
At least Zito won’t have any attachment to a lot of these losers. Gonna be a breath of fresh air to watch Ekblad go play somewhere else. He is a terrible player and I’m sick of watching him fall over himself. Those injuries ruined an already terrible skater.

Reactions: Great8Cam and Vilam

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
If these were nail biter games where it could've gone either way, it would be one thing.

They're not. Even game 5 where we supposedly played better in the second half, the Oil comfortably won. It wasn't really in doubt.

It has been complete domination since game 4. And that's why I have zero hope for Monday night.
The fact we are still allowing the oilers to exit the zone with that round about zone exitits on coaching.. they do it when we pinch. We should have stopped.pinxhing last game..

My god that first period tho.. we lost every battle.. fell over a ton.. what is wrong with these clowns

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
I will continue going to games with the family. I don't have a lot of time left with my folks, and we've been going ever since we got a team down in the dump that is the Miami Arena. We went when they were terrible, we'll keep going with them being the #1 all time chokers.

I can’t stand missing games. After this, I’m not sure it’ll bother me much. Just goes to show how little each win means, and even more so in the regular season.

Reactions: Vilam

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Feels like the last of the sand falling in the hourglass. If we lose Game 7, I will be giving up being a sports fan forever. That may sound drastic but I’m in my forties and I’ve wasted too much time, energy, and money with my teams that can’t seem to win the last game.

Rockies in 2007
Niners in 2013
Niners in 2020
Panthers in 2023
Niners in 2024
and maybe Panthers in 2024

That is too cruel honestly. Sure if I was still in my teens or twenties I could probably keep pressing on. But I feel like I’m too old for that now. I’ll definitely be overjoyed if they can still pull this out and it could keep me being a sports fan. We shall see soon enough.

Last edited:

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
To be fair the oilers were the better team in 2 of our 3 wins as well. By my count they’ve been the vastly superior team in 5 out of 6 games so far.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013

This was the last ride for me.

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
Thing is going to 2 finals in a row is hard enough, going to 3 in a row is not happening, and will probably take a very long time to get there again, thats why these 2 finals will hurt more then people think.

Hobodrifter

Jan 23, 2009
Jeannette
The cream rises to the top. Panthers are the better team. Stay out of the box, stay off the PP, Maurice do your job and slow down the Edmonton rushes up the center of the ice. Florida in 7. It'll be all the sweeter to crush Edmonton's hopes in game 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad