Post-Game Talk: Lmao worst collapse in NHL history

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Great8Cam

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2008
I will see these f***ing losers live when they lose the Cup!
Bunch of f***ing losers. Douchebags

wampa13jku

I'm one of those 6 FLA fans.
Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Im going down with this f***ing ship. One more, see ya Monday for the grand finale. Im not mad anymore, dissapointed yes, thats Panthers hockey tho. 30 years and still getting started baby!

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
IMG_3823.jpeg

Panthers Propaganda

We're a team
Oct 28, 2015
Canada
My head is gonna pop off.

20 years of pain watching this team. You get within one of the summit and fail to elevate your game at all. Stupid mistakes galore, not playing a full 20.

Wow.

Just wow.

There’s 0 chance of winning game 7. Biggest collapse in modern sports history and it is us.

To a team that consists of 3 guys.

But 3 guys who show the f*** up

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
The heat almost did this like what, 2yrs ago against Boston. Up 3-0 in the series with home court advantage and the Celtics forced a game 7. Thankfully the heat still won but I don’t know what has to change. Regardless, this is your last chance. That’s it. I’m not betting against the team with McDavid and draisaitl but it’s one game and any one can win on any given night. Somethings gotta give though. This is it

Reactions: iam76

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Saw this coming when i heard pauls pre game stuff

Literally sounded like there was no panic and he liked our previous game

It sure as hell showed they didnt have to change a single thing

Panteras

Stanley Cup Champs 2024
Sep 14, 2009
It’s only 3-0 who cares
Imagine getting reverse swept in the cup finals in your own building in your third attempt at a cup when it hasn’t happened since ww2….pain….so much embarrassment and pain that it’s too much to endure.

Reactions: Vilam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad