Post-Game Talk: Lmao worst collapse in NHL history

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013
The cream rises to the top. Panthers are the better team. Stay out of the box, stay off the PP, Maurice do your job and slow down the Edmonton rushes up the center of the ice. Florida in 7. It'll be all the sweeter to crush Edmonton's hopes in game 7.
Florida has NOT been the better team at all lol, Edmonton should have won in 6.

Chileiceman

Dec 14, 2004
Toronto
I jut watched the post game reports on your local ABC affiliate. It was just cool to see such a diverse crowd, reflective of your area's demographics at your watch party. As someone who lived a long time in latin america, it's great to see latino hockey fans. The ones they interviewed were so into it. Whole families.

Anyways, I know you guys are in pain, but it seems like the Panthers are really growing in popularity now they finally have a good team after al these years of poop teams. Really great to see.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
You know what? I love Goldie, but in the Tampa series he was bragging about how the torch has been passed and we are the new kings of the state of Florida.

Just makes us look even more pathetic now. If this was Tampa they'd have won game 5. We are not Tampa. At all. They won their cups, we couldn't win a single f***ing hockey game in four tries to win ours.

Justlou4545

Jul 14, 2007
Hialeah,Fl
Losing the after leading 3-0 is one thing…but the way they are losing…yikes!

2 Stanly cup finals in 2 years is quite an accomplishment. But at the same time, we’ve been literally humiliated in both of these finals…
Losing in 5 with a battered team and then losing in historical collapse is exactly how we should have expected things to go. The younger fans will be happy and enjoy the runs but man it's starting to get to the point where I do not want to do it anymore. We have been the joke of the league for almost 30 years now and finally got our stuff together and now we get the joy of maybe being memorialized as the biggest joke In the history of the NHL playoffs. It absolutely sucks and the fan base deserves way better than this. They will be lucky to have anyone still attend games after this collapse.

Even if we somehow find a way to pull off the win at home, the way I feel ATM will always leave a sour taste in my mouth. I'll still hold out hope that they can somehow figure out how to play hockey once again for one last chance to do it Home in front of a fan base that has suffered through so much but I am beyond deflated at this point.

Reactions: Vilam

ShootIt

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2008
Can we get these players some speed for game 7?
@Drugs Delaney plz help.

Chucky, Reino, Assggy have been largely no shows. Montour has been bad all playoffs.
Forsling also is slipping
When EROD is your best offensive forward in a series, it's a huge problem and I'm not saying that to be mean to EROD.

Players just aren't putting in the effort in any facet of the game

Reactions: Idiot Stick

Chino Oscar

Jul 22, 2002
West Palm Beach
f*** this team. Throwing away the best chance to finally win it all. EPIC collapse. Disgusting.
Eject off the team:
Verhaege
Montour
Ekblad

Chucky keep, but holy shit he has been horrendous in the Finals. We need to get faster, dump the slowpokes.

Reactions: Vilam

Stanley Cup Boundd

Sep 17, 2018
1719026297709.gif

I received this from a Lightning fan

Reactions: Chino Oscar

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
f*** this team. Throwing away the best chance to finally win it all. EPIC collapse. Disgusting.
Eject off the team:
Verhaege
Montour
Ekblad

Chucky keep, but holy shit he has been horrendous in the Finals. We need to get faster, dump the slowpokes.
I’m not sure I’d get rid of Carter yet but he has been absolute SHIT in the finals.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
Feels like the last of the sand falling in the hourglass. If we lose Game 7, I will be giving up being a sports fan forever. That may sound drastic but I’m in my forties and I’ve wasted too much time, energy, and money with my teams that can’t seem to win the last game.

Rockies in 2007
Niners in 2013
Niners in 2020
Niners in 2024
Panthers in 2023
and maybe Panthers in 2024

That is too cruel honestly. Sure if I was still in my teens or twenties I could probably keep pressing on. But I feel like I’m too old for that now. I’ll definitely be overjoyed if they can still pull this out and it could keep me being a sports fan. We shall see soon enough.
I've been lucky being a Sox and UConn fan...

It gave me hope for this team.. my hope is mostly gone..

As are the wild animals sightings in my back yard

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
The D core is finally tearing its ugly head in a series. They just suck. They have no talent. Moving the puck? Nope. Good offensively? No. Fast skaters? Nope. Medicore trash? YEAH BABY.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
You know what? I love Goldie, but in the Tampa series he was bragging about how the torch has been passed and we are the new kings of the state of Florida.

Just makes us look even more pathetic now. If this was Tampa they'd have won game 5. We are not Tampa. At all. They won their cups, we couldn't win a single f***ing hockey game in four tries to win ours.
Cup champion team should have a power play that can enter the zone.. and not give up shorties

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
It takes 4 wins to win the series. The order doesn’t matter. The Oilers have been the better team because they figured out our forecheck and we didn’t figure out their stretch pass and pass to a trailer.

Let’s see what they can do in game 7. Whoever gets 4 wins deserves the cup. The order of the wins doesn’t matter.

Panteras

Stanley Cup Champs 2024
Sep 14, 2009
It’s only 3-0 who cares
they need a close door meeting, they need something. Something. No more bs interviews. This is serious. Either go down in history as champs or go down in history as an embarrassment. Bill Zito heck even the owners needs to go in there and explain the fregging severity of this shit….where are your balls?? Where is your pride?? Oilers bottom are owning us…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad