LL v.99 - Old Dude taking charge

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JMcLeaf

I can't guarantee I was going to go with this, but this is what I had down for top 10

Malkin
Crosby
Stamkos
Giroux
lundqvist
quick
ovechkin
Tavares
perry
neal

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
You don't have any players I'm dying to have though.

Hi Mike Gillis.

JMC, I would specifically not take him in a 1 year league because if he gets injured again, I would be ****ed. I'd rather get a couple less pts and take the guy who will most likely stay healthy.

Apr 1, 2010
This place used to churn out 1st liners all day.

Hey I'm a vetern player.

I'm the 30 something goalie.

See how I saved this thread when everyone forgot to make it. No defensive(creative) awareness in this group. :shakehead

I stacked the pads and came up with the Jedil-like save. :yoda:

the Centenial LL should be Special. A Gordie Howe Hat Trick of a title. :partytime:

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
The top of my list was all goalies. Think they would/will be a hot commodity. 2 goalies per team, 16 teams, 30 starters. Not everyone will be getting 2 starters. I have what I believe to be 4 starters.

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
ZPz0E.png

:laugh:

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Hey I'm a vetern player.

I'm the 30 something goalie.

See how I saved this thread when everyone forgot to make it. No defensive(creative) awareness in this group. :shakehead

I stacked the pads and came up with the Jedil-like save. :yoda:

the Centenial LL should be Special. A Gordie Howe Hat Trick of a title. :partytime:

Like a Tim Thomas. Your old and you came in being old, but you have been solid and a bit crazy.

Apr 1, 2010
I can't guarantee I was going to go with this, but this is what I had down for top 10

Malkin
Crosby
Stamkos
Giroux
lundqvist
quick
ovechkin
Tavares
perry
neal

Crosby
Malkin
Lundqvist
Stamkos

Was my top 4.

Might explain why I got 6 goalies. :sarcasm:

JMcLeaf

I did two mock drafts on yahoo before our draft and my goalies the first time were Rask Miller Vokoun and 2nd time were Quick Rask Vokoun so I was pretty confident I'd be able to pull it off in our draft. Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad