LL v.99 - Old Dude taking charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Who has the best fantasy team?

I decided to total each of the stats at each position. And then took that average and see where it would have ranked in the NHL last year for that stat. (Say my avg of something was 35.672, I looked to see how many people had more than that last season)

Forwards:
Goals - 157th
Assists - 159th
(+/-) - 323rd
PIM - 69th
PPP - 166th
Hits - 61st
Blocks - 136th

Defense:
Goals - 44th
Assists - 48th
(+/-) - 42nd
PIM - 50th
PPP - 74th
Hits - 6th
Blocks - 18th

Goalies:
Wins - 13th
GAA - 11th
SV% - 9th
SHO - 10th

Got great goalie categories, excellent hits, blocks and PIM. Lacking in the others :laugh:

Edit: took out some goalies out of the rankings due to lack of games played.

Apr 1, 2010
That would be my ideal match up as well. Love it when underdogs make it to the finals.

I like my two faves in the finals. :)

I am nowhere near invested in the NFL as I am in the NHL.

NHL Got me in trouble at Christmas.

But I tend to be a casual NFL fan. 49'er were my 1st fave team. Become a Ravens fan because of RL.

Best superbowl since the one me and my wife started really seeing each other.

1999 STL v Ten. TEN 1yd short on a last second touchdown.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
I like my two faves in the finals. :)

I am nowhere near invested in the NFL as I am in the NHL.

NHL Got me in trouble at Christmas.

But I tend to be a casual NFL fan. 49'er were my 1st fave team. Become a Ravens fan because of RL.

Best superbowl since the one me and my wife started really seeing each other.

1999 STL v Ten. TEN 1yd short on a last second touchdown.

Who will you be a fan of once RL retires this year? Still Ravens?

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
I started liking the Packers ever since That 70's Show. God, that show is my all time favorite. Used to watch it every weeknight on Fox.

Later on Aaron Rodgers sealed the deal.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
I used to watch that 70s show and friends a ton. Mind you all re runs but by this points I have seen pretty much every episode if not every episode.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
So.. 30ish posts away from being done this lounge .. And the next one is a big lounge, so whoever does it DON'T **** UP THE TITLE!

I recommend Leafs Lounge v.100 - "You're in high school, have some ****ing respect"

In honour of SS2's epic quote from his drunken escapades .. I'm going to bed, do not disappoint me gentlemen (and LM if you're around)

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
Yea friends was great too. Fox had this awesome lineup if Simpsons, That 70's Show, South Park, and then Friends I think. My sister and I used to watch that ever night.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
So.. 30ish posts away from being done this lounge .. And the next one is a big lounge, so whoever does it DON'T **** UP THE TITLE!

I recommend Leafs Lounge v.100 - "You're in high school, have some ****ing respect"

In honour of SS2's epic quote from his drunken escapades .. I'm going to bed, do not disappoint me gentlemen (and LM if you're around)

I've had the thread made for an hour. Its nothing special, but I was bored. :laugh:

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
My favcourite character was Midge. Can't find any clips, but remember that episode with her in the sweaters and skipping? :laugh: :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad