Speculation: List of players per team that may be available

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Nevins

Jul 12, 2014
List of players who are in the coach's Dog House or play little and therefore might want a trade or scenario change.

Habs:Adam Brooks,Sami Niku,Cedric Paquette,Samuel Montembeault

Hawks:Dylan Strome

Nevins

Jul 12, 2014
So its 2 waiver players, one player who cleared waivers and was cut, and another who was signed at league minimum.

Gotcha :thumbu:
I just wrote the Habs ones but I added Dylan Strome, I leave you the possibility to name those of your respective teams, which would be more interesting as an exchange.

Reactions: dukeofjive

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
He has 12 points on 11 games? What is wrong with him? Problem with the coach?
I made a mistake, I thought this was his final year. I doubt he signs with the Canucks again so I imagine he will be a TDL pick up...next season

Reactions: Nevins

Nevins

Jul 12, 2014
Brendan Perlini,Jujhar Khaira,S Koekkoek,M Borowiecki,B Lemieux?, Lias Andersson,

Last edited:

Nevins

Jul 12, 2014
Adam Brooks,Sami Niku,Cedric Paquette,Samuel Montembeault

D Strome,Tyler Benson, Kyle Turris,Brendan Perlini,Jujhar Khaira,S Koekkoek,M Borowiecki,B Lemieux?, Lias Andersson.Julien Gauthier
Kravtsov, Vitali,Dermott
Holl

Last edited:

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Brendan Perlini,Jujhar Khaira,S Koekkoek,M Borowiecki,B Lemieux?, P Myers, Lias Andersson,
Borowiecki and Myers have both been limited due to recovering from injuries. The former may be expendable, especially as an upcoming UFA, but there's nothing to indicate Myers is being shopped.

Nevins

Jul 12, 2014
Borowiecki and Myers have both been limited due to recovering from injuries. The former may be expendable, especially as an upcoming UFA, but there's nothing to indicate Myers is being shopped.
ok thanks

KingTech

Sep 20, 2020
from the kings Ollie Matta Austin Wagner, Frk for sure Hopefully Blake Lizzotte , Gunderstorm I also can see Kempe and Athansiou being available in a deal to upgrade of defense.

Dr Danglefest

Lindros|Giroux|Krug
May 29, 2010
THE SouthShore, MASS
Adam Brooks,Sami Niku,Cedric Paquette,Samuel Montembeault

D Strome,Tyler Benson, Kyle Turris,Brendan Perlini,Jujhar Khaira,S Koekkoek,M Borowiecki,B Lemieux?, Lias Andersson.Julien Gauthier
Kravtsov, Vitali,Dermott
Holl

I think your idea in general is good, but I would suggest you break it down by team rather than updating it in a clustered list that has no organization to it

orby

Jun 16, 2013
Erie, PA
www.youtube.com
If (big if) the Pens are out of it at the deadline, here are their notable impending UFAs:

Carter
Rust
Rodrigues
Aston-Reese
Simon
Boyle
Laferty
Riikola

Malkin and Letang too, but they very likely won't be traded, especially midseason.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad