Traded Linus Ullmark traded to OTT for 25th, Kastelic and Korpisalo(25% retained)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
Let's just relax and not tempt fate. Looks great, wait and see about an extention. I will not get my hopes up until the Curse of The f***tard is truly broken.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Forgot we can’t sign an extension for a week.

Will be an absolute coup if he signs, even without signing, we’d have been relegated to giving up a ton to move Korpisalo or be shelling out 1+ million a year in the cap for the next 8 years.

Even if he leaves next season, we’re rid of the Korp contract, that alone is a 1st round+ value by itself.

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
I honestly would have paid that price to get rid of Korpisalo, let alone get a god damn Vezina caliber goalie in return.

Saying that I do think that Korpi will play well behind Bostons system, and will produce well enough to earn that $3M as a backup.

I am also a Kastelic believer and think that he just needs the proper coaching, attitude adjustment, some maturity, and he could be one of the best 4th line Cs in the league. He has all the tools and it’s all just between the ears that needs improvement.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
Holy shit. If we can extend him, great. If we can't at least we made the decision to move on from Korpisalo.

Yak

Jun 30, 2009
Los Angeles
www.androidheadlines.com
Steve 'Stealthy' Staios just showed everybody that he is not going to be fleeced by anyone!

That is an amazing deal! I didn't expect we'd be able to pass off Korpi to them.I mean WTF are the Bruins thinking? Whatever that's their problem now I don't care if he turns into Vezina calibur goaltender next year. He wasn't here.

The first rounder no big deal, it was basically a second rounder. We knew this was going to be gone trying to get a goaltender.

Good call about the extensions but we can't sign them till July 1st anyways.

Kastelic was looking on his outs last year with management and certainly was not one of JM's favorites. Don't get me wrong I did not mind him but we need somebody who can bail Brady out of having to take on other teams tougher players and Kastelic should have been the one to initiate a lot of that stuff and not let Brady have to deal with it.

Anyhow 'Stevo' just got his patch today as his first good trade as a Senator's general manager!

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
Forgot we can’t sign an extension for a week.

Will be an absolute coup if he signs, even without signing, we’d have been relegated to giving up a ton to move Korpisalo or be shelling out 1+ million a year in the cap for the next 8 years.

Even if he leaves next season, we’re rid of the Korp contract, that alone is a 1st round+ value by itself.
I'd say he'll sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad