Post-Game Talk: Lightning @ Leafs | No guts, no heart, no playoffs ?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ldnk

Apr 8, 2009
Look at the teams GAA. Terrible system that hadn't worked all year. What do you expect? Out shot just about every game.

It's honestly comical how people have turned on Reimer. He didn't have a good game tonight.

The first goal he didn't even see because the Leafs collapse down low and double the traffic in front of the net because of this.

All three of Stamkos' goals he had a freebie from in close on a cross ice pass (twice) or a rebound. The Johnson goal was another cross ice pass into the slot that shouldn't have happened because he had just taken Gleason out of the play allowing him to be wide open.

Every goal except that 5th goal was a result of bad defensive zone coverage by the team. It's a constant problem.

Blanka

Mar 27, 2013
Look at the teams GAA. Terrible system that hadn't worked all year. What do you expect? Out shot just about every game.

I expect him not to **** the bed all the time. He's a pro...or so I thought.

Mar 26, 2010
Hilarious to think that Stamkos got 3 goals tonight and Clarkson has 4 goals the entire season.

Your comparing a world class sniper to a complete ****ing waste of cap space, not even a 4th liner.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
because I really, really don't want to get in trouble. I'm simply going to say, that at the end of the day, I'm not worried about this slid. Bernier will be back, and we'll be okay. the end.

Espher

Nov 22, 2008
Fredericton, N.B.
If Reimer stopped the pucks he really should have stopped tonight, the game might have ended 4-3.

Of course, if Bishop stopped the pucks he really should have stopped tonight, it should have ended 4-1.

WilliamNylander

Papi's home
Jul 26, 2012
People need to realize one thing. Reimer isn't a bad goalie. Bernier is a great one. We don't want to become a team that relys on amIzng goaltending to win and s*** when we get average goaltending

Reimer is the worst goalie in the league this season

rdawg1234

Jul 2, 2012
That first goal was a joke guys, Reimer was playing way to deep and there wasnt even that much coverage in front of him. An NHL goalie should have the ability to react fast to that.

Reimer played piss poor today, yes there were defensive breakdowns but we still put pressure on tampa, Reimer didn't keep us in the game.

HockeyGuy82

Jan 22, 2011
Ottawa
We are suppose to show up every game. But this one, being soooo important, we **** to bed. I'm not even mad, i started cooling down last night.

I hope Ranger is alright.

Blanka

Mar 27, 2013
It's honestly comical how people have turned on Reimer. He didn't have a good game tonight.

The first goal he didn't even see because the Leafs collapse down low and double the traffic in front of the net because of this.

All three of Stamkos' goals he had a freebie from in close on a cross ice pass (twice) or a rebound. The Johnson goal was another cross ice pass into the slot that shouldn't have happened because he had just taken Gleason out of the play allowing him to be wide open.

Every goal except that 5th goal was a result of bad defensive zone coverage by the team. It's a constant problem.

You're right. His rebound control is exceptional and his positional play puts him in the top 5 in the league or maybe he's ****ing terrible and my sarcasm is so thick it could choke a mule.

Purity*

Jan 29, 2010
Reimer is the worst goalie in the league this season

Where does this start to correlate with our defense being terrible?

These last 3 games our defense has looked absolutely TERRIFYING to watch, like, even worse than how it's looked usually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad