GDT: Lightning @ Devils - 6:45 PM - MSG

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
You guys have been watching the Jets too much. It's not a 16 game season. It's an 82 game one

Just more opportunities to lose

3x.gif

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
He absolutely panicked and reverted to his stone age hockey mind. Tough and slow. I don't love any of the contracts the guys we let go got, but man, it's getting really hard to justify blowing up a roster that put up a single season record point total.

Boqvist for league min... He's obviously not a super important piece but he's a symptom of larger philosophical problem.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
This is over the top. They got a lot to clean up but it isn't even game 10 yet and we are still missing an entire pairing.

Keefe has work to do, but he needs more rope then 9 games to turn around everything from last year.
Not really, they still got shit to prove and games like this don’t help the narrative 2022-23 was a one off for this group

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Welp, hopefully this is rock bottom for the group

I still think they are a playoff team. Lots more tinkering and adjusting must be made in the next month though.

On paper they have a roster that SHOULD make the playoffs. But there has not been a single thing this season that suggests they are. We have been completely dominated by every non bottom feeder except Utah. And they are just a bubble to just out team.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
You guys have been watching the Jets too much. It's not a 16 game season. It's an 82 game one

They look like the same thing, lmao. Overhyped roster that hasn't done much and wilt at any sense of pressure, also not to mention overcorrecting one way and losing your identity in the process

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Welp, hopefully this is rock bottom for the group

I still think they are a playoff team. Lots more tinkering and adjusting must be made in the next month though.
I expected them to look a bit rough at times to start the year, but I didn't think they'd look this bad. But I still think they'll get it together eventually.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad