GDT: Lightning @ Devils - 6:45 PM - MSG

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I’m 95% glad I resisted the urge to go, but 5% of me wishes I could be there to boo their sorry asses off the ice
My friend did and just left.

Good thing he got these tickets for free from another friend who has season tickets and couldn't make it lol.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
I don’t blame Fitz at all for this. The franchise players outside Nico have been no shows Hughes looks uninterested and just waiting for a chance to go on IR. They looked lazy and uninterested last year and it’s still the same

Reactions: Devs3cups

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I, for one, dont miss Miles Wood one bit lol; and that contract is even worse!

I really can't argue that. His contract blows. But that team at least had an identity and they played to that strength. I honestly can't say we are in a better position today than we would have been with all the players we let go on their current contracts. And yes, I know the contracts are bad. And yes, I know they aren't doing great in their new homes sans Rango (God that was dumb...), but I'd rather a winning team with bad contracts than this team full of "good" contracts.

Reactions: Deviled

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Maybe let's wait until Luke and Pesce play 15 games until we start to worry.
If you think Luke is fixing this shit you weren’t watching last year when he played all 82 and they still lah de daaed their way through too many games.

Tonight isn’t a talent issue just like half of last year wasn’t a talent issue, it’s a compete and heart issue.

Reactions: PKs Broken Stick

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don’t blame Fitz at all for this. The franchise players outside Nico have been no shows Hughes looks uninterested and just waiting for a chance to go on IR. They looked lazy and uninterested last year and it’s still the same
He overcorrected and changed what made us sucessful in 2022-2023. The one and only playoff year he had. And he didn't even fire the goalie coach. That was the easiest choice to make.

If we miss the playoffs he needs to go. Get somebody else not named Chuck or Marty in here.

Things COULD still be okay. And if they are? He gets to keep his job. And if they don't? Gethimouttahere. Time for some new blood.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
That's where I'm at. Fitz brought it the elements. These guys just appear to be losers at the end of the day. It is what it is.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Live look at @NjDevsRR at the restaurant section during the 2nd intermission

IMG_0129.jpeg

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
WTF is this game? I can't watch from the bowels of the backend at work but is it bad, or did someone get Steve Bernier'd?

No it's just that bad. The team pretty much got caved from the start. They held on thanks to some good saves and Tampa mistakes, but you could see this coming from the drop of the puck. They were never really in this game.

Reactions: billingtons ghost

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad