OT: Let's talk about Movies and TV Shows, Part XXX (...how can this possibly go wrong)

A55P2

Jul 14, 2009
Québec, Québec
Been watching The Mick. Really, really funny. Loving this big time, too bad they cancelled it after two seasons. I'd recommend to anyone that likes It's always sunny.

Reactions: angusyoung

angusyoung

Tiki-Taki
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
One more BS ad hominem

I wonder how I get so many likes while offending everyone. Something doesn't add-up.

Silly child
fun-fact-matip.gif

Ad hominen was first studied in ancient Greece,FYI

Seriously? you're kidding right? tis evident.

White Knight,silly child,wishy-washy much?
I'm prone to hearing ''huge dick, you're a huge pain in the ass'' albeit most certainly under different circumstances.:laugh:

Reactions: Runner77

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
Saw Love and Thunder last week and IMO, a rather weak movie. Of the four Thor movies, this was below Ragnorok (way below) and below the first Thor.

Christian Bale was excellent but vastly underused.

I wasn’t enthralled in the action sequences and I found the overall tone of the movie uneven. Even the humour felt tired and forced at times, though I did laugh at Lady Sif’s “oh shit” comment In her scene which I won’t spoil.

That said, while the final act left a lot to be desired, the mid-credits scene did make me interested in the possibilities of the next movie.

Side note, I saw Maverick several weeks ago and it was awesome. One of the rare sequels that’s superior to the first film. Easily the best action movie I’ve seen in a few years.
I dunno how there is any interest in these movies. You could not pay me to watch this.

Grate n Colorful Oz

Pure Laine Hutson
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
The new official trailer for House of Dragons is pretty good.

not sure what show will disappoint me the most, House of Dragons or ring of power? Judging by previews only it will be ring if power by a lot

House of the Dragon will be good, but never as good as the best GoT seasons, simply because they won't have Tyrion Lannister as the lead.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
The new official trailer for House of Dragons is pretty good.

not sure what show will disappoint me the most, House of Dragons or ring of power? Judging by previews only it will be ring if power by a lot

House of dragon looks better for sure right now......and Ring of Power, it's already obvious they throw the books out of the window.

Just saw the new preview of Interview with a Vampire.....another series that throw the book out of the window.
Such good stories they keep changing to make it worst, I don't get it.

Grate n Colorful Oz

Pure Laine Hutson
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
I haven’t been impressed with the phase 4 films, but I was actually feeling emotional during the Wakanda Forever trailer.

I thought Multiverse of madness was pretty good. A lot of winks to the incredibly good What If? series.

The final GOTG looks good with Gunn back on board. Love & Thunder also intrigues me, but not sure it'll be as good as Ragnarok.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad