News Article: Lebreton project

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Take a Bath Son

Jan 15, 2018
This updated article has some juicy nuggets.

Behind the scenes, three sources with direct knowledge of the negotiations characterized the major roadblock as Melnyk, whose bargaining tactics have bedevilled government reps and those inside RendezVous who have been involved in the talks. No one is quite sure what Melnyk’s end-game is on LeBreton Flats, they said
The sources, who didn’t want to be identified because they aren’t authorized to speak publicly about the negotiations, said Melnyk has been trying to avoid paying for the arena.
“The expectations were spectacularly unrealistic,” one source said.

Asked if DCDLS is in the picture again, Devcore’s JP Poulin responded by email, “We’ll see what happens. Stay tuned.”

LeBreton Flats plan in jeopardy after 'unresolved issues' between Melnyk and Ruddy

DaveMatthew

Bring in Peter
Apr 13, 2005
Ott
Surprise, surprise, Melnyk doesn't want to, and probably can't, pay for shit.

Just wait until Ruszkowksi's press release tomorrow to try and change the narrative. "The Senators are pleased to announce that Mr. Melnyk has been approved for a new Visa Avion credit card. This new source of credit reinforces Mr. Melnyk's financial stability and will allow him to purchase lunch for Mr. Ruddy at the next round of negotiations. We are confident that in return, Mr.Ruddy will fund our arena."

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Ruszowski is such a greaseball. Hi Nick I'm sure you're reading this.

garce

Mar 20, 2010
Too close to Ottawa and Montreal
Leaf fan from Brockville, this reminds me of the Raptors/Leafs dueling arena plans.Someone close to me and the negotiating said relax, this is big money dealing going on here, all of a sudden it comes together. And it did, what resulted was MLSE. Hopefully that’s what happens in Ottawa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad