GDT: Leafs vs Wings: Friday in Sweden 2pm [TSN4]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
Good song, but not one that belongs in the "all time" conversation.
heres the thing about music, and arts in general. its about taste, theres no quantifiable way to say something is good or bad since its subjective. and i guarantee theres a large population of people all over that planet that love edm and its sub-genres.

Zacman

Dec 14, 2009
Calling that a penalty is fine but nothing on knies or Matthews? Ridiculous.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
The Red Wings have been running nonstop interference yet we take the penalty lol

egd27

exspecta usque ad proximum annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
heres the thing about music, and arts in general. its about taste, theres no quantifiable way to say something is good or bad since its subjective. and i guarantee theres a large population of people all over that planet that love edm and its sub-genres.
very true

Reactions: djdev

Voodoo Child

Jun 16, 2009
Two obvious trips on Knies and no calls but they call that bitchmade slash.

On the one hand it’s 2 AM here and 0-0 and I’ve got beers and the boys haven’t played in a week so I expect rust. Time off is good to rest up the ponies.

But then a game in two days and another week? What kind of shit is that, ‘Jet Lag’? I have personally done the trans-Pacific hop about 30 times; jet lag is 3-4 days at the most.

Why can’t we have awesome PBP guys like most American teams do? Not like TSN and Sportsnet can’t pay.

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
Two obvious trips on Knies and no calls but they call that bitchmade slash.

On the one hand it’s 2 AM here and 0-0 and I’ve got beers and the boys haven’t played in a week so I expect rust. Time off is good to rest up the ponies.

But then a game in two days and another week? What kind of shit is that, ‘Jet Lag’? I have personally done the trans-Pacific hop about 30 times; jet lag is 3-4 days at the most.

Why can’t we have awesome PBP guys like most American teams do? Not like TSN and Sportsnet can’t pay.
league prob doesnt wanna take any chances with a team making a fuss about losing due to the changes so they are being cautious, just what i think it is.

Gilmour1996

Oct 16, 2022
Knies,, Lagesson, McMann and Domi playing with effort. The high-priced help taking the period off.
Refs seem to prefer the American team, as usual. Wings look like the better team.

Reactions: Smif

zoA

Mar 23, 2010
It's influence because of the combination with Country music is why I think it's his most influential song, even if it's not his best

They’re very little influential about EDM. It’s the top 40 of electronic music and is a genre where it’s somehow alright to play a pre-recorded set and just dance around. It’s essentially a marvel movie in music form…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad