GDT: Leafs vs Wings: Friday in Sweden 2pm [TSN4]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
Yea, I’m aware that those artists are producers masquerading as DJs. Like I said, it’s like a marvel movie — light shows and entertainment being the main part of it. If you’ve produced before, which I’m going to assume you have since you DJ, you know just how simplistic most of EDM is. Like I said, it’s basically top 40, made to turn your brain off. I respect the hustle, but I don’t respect the art.
thats fair, the djing part of the game is just how artists who produce makes their money effectively, since record sales for electronic music are non existant, theres no big labels paying guys so they charge big appearance fees to perform. most really big djs would probably tell you they hate performing and would rather just produce. but they would be homeless with royalties of a #1 hit with electronic.

Reactions: zoA

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
Just turned it on. Can someone explain why refs feel the need to jump in immediately on a fight? Looks ridiculous them trying to separate them so soon getting tussled to the ground. Just let them go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad