GDT: Leafs vs Wings: Friday in Sweden 2pm [TSN4]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
Nice period, Leafs seem to have some energy

Can't believe Matthews missed that shot, not much to room from there but I've seen him make that shot more than once

Leafs having a blast

Will is going to break one

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Him and Rielly are a combined +18 so I can let some bad plays go.

He's only +9 because Reilly is on the ice when top 6 are on. It has very little to do with his actual defensive play
He has been a disaster going back to the playoffs last year

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
They’re very little influential about EDM. It’s the top 40 of electronic music and is a genre where it’s somehow alright to play a pre-recorded set and just dance around. It’s essentially a marvel movie in music form…
you know someone makes the music right?
and not that its an excuse since im not a fan either but big festival DJs tend to play pre recorded sets due to the complicated nature of light shows at these huge events.

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
He's only +9 because Reilly is on the ice when top 6 are on. It has very little to do with his actual defensive play
He has been a disaster going back to the playoffs last year
I would just prefer to focus on upgrading the 3 thru 6, like Klingberg and Benoit, one of those are taken by Lily so basically a #3 or 4 dman for now.

Reactions: fahad203

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Salming and it's not even close.
Salming played for a terrible teams and terrible owner

Impact wise Salming was by far for not only D but all European players

Reactions: Smif

PROUD PAPA

Sep 20, 2021
Only downside to this start time is not being able to watch another game during intermission.
Leafs should have more jump in the 2nd.

Reactions: fahad203

zoA

Mar 23, 2010
you know someone makes the music right?
and not that its an excuse since im not a fan either but big festival DJs tend to play pre recorded sets due to the complicated nature of light shows at these huge events.

Yea, I’m aware that those artists are producers masquerading as DJs. Like I said, it’s like a marvel movie — light shows and entertainment being the main part of it. If you’ve produced before, which I’m going to assume you have since you DJ, you know just how simplistic most of EDM is. Like I said, it’s basically top 40, made to turn your brain off. I respect the hustle, but I don’t respect the art.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad