Post-Game Talk: Leafs vs Rangers- Oct 30th

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
wtf are loov and percy not being called up. Get polak and marcinon out of the lineup. Play 2 out of 3 of percy, loov and harrington until you can trade either hunwick or someone gets injured

dballislife2

Jul 7, 2011
i actually like this team, a lot of hard working guys with no skill and scoring ability...perfect for tanking, makes fans think we trying hard

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
We really suck now, because there is no talent, but I really believe we'll be a very good team sooner rather than later once talent begins to infiltrate this roster. Look at the odd man rush chances we had. If those were more talented players on those chances, we'd be up 2-1.

King85Kong

Playoffs?
Nov 24, 2013
Toronto
Columbus, Ducks, Us.
(we're third because we have less games played)

23138-excellentjpg-zryq.jpeg

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Columbus, Ducks, Us.
(we're third because we have less games played)

We are getting close to austin matthews. The ducks cant be this bad for the whole season. At worst i think they finish with a 6-11 pick. The jackets i feel the same way. Our competition for matthews are canes, yotes, sabres and maybe the oilers cuz they always get 1st

socko

Nov 26, 2013
Martinez, GA
We are getting close to austin matthews. The ducks cant be this bad for the whole season. At worst i think they finish with a 6-11 pick. The jackets i feel the same way. Our competition for matthews are canes, yotes, sabres and maybe the oilers cuz they always get 1st

and ping pong balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad