Post-Game Talk: Leafs vs Rangers- Oct 30th

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
I wonder if the kadri lines stays the same with bozak being back in. I hope so, doesn't really make sense to break up a hot line.

I'm sure Kadri will start with them, if Bozak ends with them who knows guess it depends how they look. Kadri had the line to start only to lose it and Bozak wasn't playing badly when he was injured.

mikebel111*

I'm sure Kadri will start with them, if Bozak ends with them who knows guess it depends how they look. Kadri had the line to start only to lose it and Bozak wasn't playing badly when he was injured.

Except he never lost it. They were getting close to even minutes

IBeL34f

Lilly-grin
Jun 3, 2010
Toronto
Any idea why Harrington keeps getting scratched in favour of Marincin? I thought Harrington's been fairly solid, especially for his first NHL experience, while Marincin's seemed sloppy at best.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Any idea why Harrington keeps getting scratched in favour of Marincin? I thought Harrington's been fairly solid, especially for his first NHL experience, while Marincin's seemed sloppy at best.

It doesn't make much sense to me.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
If Lundqvist is in net, we'll probably win.

I swear, this franchise seems to inexplicably have Hank's number. It's as if he completely forgets how to goalie against the Leafs.
Woof.

25GP - .900SV% - 2.84GAA - 2SO

Those have to be his worst stats against anyone.

Punch Drunk Loov

Thought Viktor Loov was going to be a guy
Dec 6, 2011
This year is such a gongshow - I feel like we are seeing which spare parts playing top minutes will remain as bottom 6ers in the future.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Bozak returning will get less minutes and will get back to game shape but things can change and being on the third line in this situation, doesn't mean he's been demoted.

Take note Holland is now centering the second line after having been a healthy scratch.

tmlmatus

Dec 29, 2013
Toronto

As someone that would love Marincin to be an actual good player for this team, this honestly boggles my mind. He has been pretty horrible and I have been pleasantly surprised by Harrington.

Wouldn't be surprised if its upper management trying to prove that they didn't loose the trade or something.

Guy Boucher

Oct 22, 2008
As someone that would love Marincin to be an actual good player for this team, this honestly boggles my mind. He has been pretty horrible and I have been pleasantly surprised by Harrington.

Wouldn't be surprised if its upper management trying to prove that they didn't loose the trade or something.

Harrington is hurt.

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
realistically though, the Holland line will be the 3rd line and the Bozak line will be the second line.

LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg
I have a feeling Bozak's line is going to get more ice time than Holland's so its more like Bozak on the 2nd line Holland on the 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad