Post-Game Talk: Leafs vs Rangers- Oct 30th

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
The schedule thus far has been awkward. It feels like they play once a week.

ya, i thought that this would be a benefit giving babcock the time to teach his system and make sure that the team is well prepared for each game. I guess that didn't work out.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
Is there a way that Hendrick determines which line to list as the second line and which to list as the third? The 3rd line looks way better than the 2nd to me.

It is.

The Bozak line is the 2nd line.

Winnik 16:49
Lupul 16:07

Matthias 13:00
Parenteau 12:23

Moncherry

Feb 5, 2010
ya, i thought that this would be a benefit giving babcock the time to teach his system and make sure that the team is well prepared for each game. I guess that didn't work out.

Except it has because puck possession has improved by leaps and bounds and the team gives a consistent, solid effort each night.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
It is.

The Bozak line is the 2nd line.

Winnik 16:49
Lupul 16:07

Matthias 13:00
Parenteau 12:23

I like what Bozak and Lupul are doing together. If they find someone beside them that can compliment them (Matthias, Grabner or Winnik), then we've got a pretty good 2nd line.

mikebel111*

And your going to start questioning Babcock already? Wow.

You do realize that if our goalies actually played decent, we would have more than 1 win.

BTW. For most part, we have played well but sure go one about how Babcock isn't doing well so far

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
And your going to start questioning Babcock already? Wow.

You do realize that if our goalies actually played decent, we would have more than 1 win.

BTW. For most part, we have played well but sure go one about how Babcock isn't doing well so far

This.

Our record is 100% a reflection of the absolutely abysmal goaltending we've had thus far.

I mean, honestly, have Bernier or Reimer had one solid game for 60 minutes yet? Not asking for them to steal a game or anything, just to be solid.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Ranger broadcast is saying "Brassard is the player to watch for this game."

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
Al Trautwig: Maple Leafs Fans would make a deal with the devil to have what the Rangers have had the last few years...

did the Rangers win a cup when I wasn't looking?

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
Rielly & Kadri are featured as the stars to watch for the Leafs.
"Rielly is a stud - you always have to watch him. his shot is on the upper echelon of the league"

"Kadri, they are waiting for him to break up, and this year that might happen, Babcock thinks he's becoming a 200 foot player."

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
Remember when so many fans thought Rick Nash would come here because he's a "good ol Toronto boy"

Lol so delusional

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
wtf. i downgraded to basic cable, thinking that i'd get all the games except for the TSN ones. oh well... no big deal... i can still watch it. my tv is so useless now.

I knoww. I came out to eat randomly with my sister so I got lucky otherwise I wouldn't be able to watch the game

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
something that i never thought I'd hear:

"I watch the Leafs a lot this season, and they might not have talent, but they work, and they will outwork you."

colour me shocked.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
We have had at least 4 or 5 odd man rushes in our favour that we ****ed up on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad