GDT: Leafs vs Philly 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moncherry

Feb 5, 2010
Maybe they should get it out of their heads that cycling the puck for a minute in the offensive zone and getting 2-3 shots in beforehand is the only correct way to score goals.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
oh boy, back to the sportsnet studio with a floating woman who will talk to us. ughhhhhhhhh

King85Kong

Playoffs?
Nov 24, 2013
Toronto
Carlyle wins around 60% of games.

Horachek wins around 10% of games.

60>10

Is that simple enough for you? Or should I dumb that down.

Neither are good enough. ZERO playoff series wins is unacceptable. Is that simple enough for you? Or should I dumb it down?

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Where the hell are the Leafs going to find the cap room if they are offering everybody contracts?

I think the Leafs are in a reality show similar to those America's Worst _____ shows. North America's Worst cap managed team.

We're collecting the biggest bunch of sucks on our team.

AlexMo89

Sep 29, 2014
Yeah, never liked listening to that bunch. I actually mute them and watch the game without sound haha.

I really don't know why Joe isn't doing them on TV anymore i.e. did he decide to leave or did Rogers choose not to continue with him?

Agreed. Joe was amazing. He added so much excitement to the atmosphere. Now we have to listen to guys like HeLy and Hughson who hate us. You can almost smell Hughson's tears when he isn't calling a Nucks game.

leafstilldeath*

Who's going to take him though with what 3 years left on that contract?

I don't care who takes him Bozo just needs to GTFO of here. Would take bag of pucks in return.

I am sick of seeing bozo on the line withh Kessel and 1st PP this mediocrity needs to END. Its 5+ years of BS

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
Again, both are not good enough. Randy had ZERO, I repeat, ZERO playoff series wins. ZERO. A change needed to be made.

Horachek's team scores ZERO goals, I repeat ZERO.

Do I somehow win the argument because I said the same thing twice.

That seems to be the strategy you are using.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Horachek has zero motivation skills as a coach. It just proves you need more than X's and O's to be a success in this league. He can wax poetic on reducing shots on goal, playing the right way, back pressure, possession all he wants. But if you can't get the players to play with passion. He will always be a worse coach than Carlyle. Much worse.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
Well, somehow we went from the highest scoring team in the league to playing like the lowest scoring. Only in Leaf land.

It's pretty impressive if you think about it.

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
Play this DULL and never scoring game and make sure nobody wants these dull players who never score and win. Horachek's system kills us in so many ways.

Also why even bother to continue with this system? Next season there's a different coach who certainly DOES NOT play so defensively horachek plays. No coach will do so in todays NHL. Not with these players. There's no good plan going on right now. Play dull and still want to sell players. That there is not possible. They can't even score, nobody wants them.

Our players should be scoring goals and still losing. period.

socko

Nov 26, 2013
Martinez, GA
My god this is boring. I quit watching with the new coach but was bored and thought I would check in with my beloved Leafs. How in the hell do you guys watch this crap? Golf isn't this boring.

Jack Butler

May 3, 2014
Horachek has zero motivation skills as a coach. It just proves you need more than X's and O's to be a success in this league. He can wax poetic on reducing shots on goal, playing the right way, back pressure, possession all he wants. But if you can't get the players to play with passion. He will always be a worse coach than Carlyle. Much worser.

And who's idea was it to hire Horachek, should be looked into...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $800.00