GDT: Leafs vs Philly 7PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

horner

May 22, 2007
1297361827048_ORIGINAL.jpg

No not me

I think they look better

Sorry Dion lovers

AlexMo89

Sep 29, 2014
I really miss listening to Joe Bowen as our play by play guy :( He always makes games entertaining and he is fun to listen to.

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
Horachek is killing the trade value of all our players in his no score system

This is a GREAT point for certainly.

I can't understand the choise of horachek being the head coach because of the defensive oriented system now. Playes don't score AT ALL and we lose EVERY game. That there is not the best advertisement for a player to be moved. We want to trade many many of them suckers out and still play this DULL Game. I mean... WHO DOES THAT? Fools if you ask me. Dorkio fools. Horrible plan to get rid of someone and getting back a talented guy. Nobody wants dull players who can't do anything special.

Sad thing is we have exceptional players offensively. Noew they can't show what they can do. With carlyle they could score and they also allowed some goals for sure. They still won some , but the important thing is they were themselves. Carly understood the team and the game of course.

Horachek is and will kill us in so many different ways. Wait and see. Be afraid.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
What I don't understand is why Kypreos is holding a right handed stick when he played as a lefty.

leafstilldeath*

If that scrub Bozak is wearing the blue and white post trade deadline the management group can serious go and F themselves

leafstilldeath*

Perhaps he's looking to get back in the game? Nonis would likely offer him a contract.

the way he keeps going on and on about the Leafs he is probably praying a job lol

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
I really miss listening to Joe Bowen as our play by play guy :( He always makes games entertaining and he is fun to listen to.

Agreed. Joe was amazing. He added so much excitement to the atmosphere. Now we have to listen to guys like HeLy and Hughson who hate us. You can almost smell Hughson's tears when he isn't calling a Nucks game.

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
You mean ZERO playoff series wins under him, with only one appearance. Wow what success to speak of. :shakehead Leaf fan standards have really dropped in the last decade.

Carlyle wins around 60% of games.

Horachek wins around 10% of games.

60>10

Is that simple enough for you? Or should I dumb that down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad