GDT: Leafs vs Bruins - 7PM HNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Best Leafs Everr

Jul 29, 2022
I think this team has always been good enough to win, which is why every series has been competitive and gone the full length. The difference this year is 82 games of a new system with some new asks.

We aren't looking at 10% improvement here. We are looking at 1 or 2%, marginal improvements that give us enough to win those close series. The rest is up to luck
If the top dogs can’t score we won’t win, that’s going to be the same story. Well we will see I guess.

Reactions: horner

LeafsFan89

Jan 2, 2011
I think Boston will be in a dogfight for a wild card spot this season. They are going to struggle like heck to score goals. It's basically pastrnak and a bunch of plumbers. Lindholm was a terrible signing given the cost.

I mean... we're not looking much better. And I would put more money on Boston making the playoffs than us at this point lmao

Reactions: horner

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
I think Boston will be in a dogfight for a wild card spot this season. They are going to struggle like heck to score goals. It's basically pastrnak and a bunch of plumbers. Lindholm was a terrible signing given the cost.

I see them declining hard. Pasta plays alot, his legs will fall off by December

Reactions: ThrowDemTongs

Dave92

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2019
Somethings up with Matthews.
Can’t even pass the puck.
Snap is missing on his shot.
We’ve seen this movie before.
Choking after another 60 goal season destroyed his confidence just like last time. He'll be lucky to score 40, just like last time.

meefer

Jun 9, 2015
Bangkok
Another slow start. Why?
Stolarz solid.
Robertson the best on his line...his line?
The disconnect on the PP is beyond me.

I can only hope that the difficulties are a product of a new coach and his demands. They are unsure of themselves. But it doesn't make for a good watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad