GDT: Leafs vs Blues II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
One of Phaneuf or Kessel have to go this offseason.

Just too much money tied up in 2 flawed players.

Would you rather the guy who is 2nd in league scoring or a low end #1 D with severe inability to think the game? Sounds like an easy choice.

TML FTW*

I hope if the Blues are in their locker room laughing at us, Alex Pietrangelo doesn't join as he's from the GTA and everything.

Wendelstache

May 5, 2010
A lot of posters are just pointing out hypocrisy.

No goalie should be blamed for 4 out of the 5 games Reimer played, neither should Bernier this period.

Difference is Reimer puts us down 2-0, 3-0 ... totally out of the game... as oppose to Bernier.

C'mon it was 1-1, 22-6 in shots ... (until Phaneuf totally ****ed up).

I think thats better than what Reimer has been doing the past 5 games he started.

Mar 26, 2010
...How did he expect Phaneuf to swing back at Backes when he's being pulled out of the scrum by the face?

Phaneuf is a pansy and a coward. He was running like a scared cat.

Captain and #1 D... Shame on you Nonis for signing him. ****ing joke.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
Outshot 23-7 while fighting for your playoff lives.
Your core is supposed to get you to the playoffs.
Your depth wins championships.
Other than a 48 game season, this team is poised to miss the playoffs 8 out of 9 years.

Oct 19, 2007
This could be 6-1 right now if not for Bernier.

Blues on pace for 69 shots.

Wow Blues are a powerhouse cycle team.
As much as I agree with you, Bernier has to have the puck stopped from going through 5 hole on that second goal..He looked really bad there..Should be 1-1 because he is our number one goalie and we expect him to bail us out like he did on the other 25 shots..

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Hard to imagine Carlyle keeping his job at this pace. There's no excuse for that type of domination and it isn't effort or talent level. A good portion of those shots are due to the Leafs collapsing and giving up point shots, which is coming from the bench.

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
I am just laughing at all the Reimer fanboys on here coming out of the woodwork after that 2nd goal.

it's funny how they were nowhere to be found the first 10-12 minutes of the period when Bernier was single handedly keeping the score 0-0 and 1-0.

Yes, that 2nd goal was bad, but, let's be honest. If Reimer started tonight, it would likely be 6-1 St Louis already.

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
This would have been easily 4-0 without Bernier in net.

I'm just happy the blues are blowing this team out so that idiot coach can be fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad