GDT: Leafs vs Blues II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinsanity89

Feb 2, 2014
The Leafs are such an unlikeably bad team. Outside of Rielly, Bernier, Kessel and JVR there is not a single player on this team that is worth keeping. None. I almost wished the Leafs were a lottery team and we could blow it up this offseason. I have a strong feeling Leiweke will not let this crap stand.

Eb

Feb 27, 2011
Toronto
The Reimer fanboys coming out in full force gotta be the funniest.... LOL

Wrong game to pick on Bernier boys...

A lot of posters are just pointing out hypocrisy.

No goalie should be blamed for 4 out of the 5 games Reimer played, neither should Bernier this period.

Wendelstache

May 5, 2010
Kypreos is so right about Phaneuf, he backs down from everyone in the league...except guys he can intimidate. LOL

One of the biggest fraud on this team.

rdawg1234

Jul 2, 2012
In fairness the Blues are the best possession team in the league, but 23 shots is ridiculous.

Still though I see this being close, Bernier is playing well so far.

But good lord our defense makes blunders

and our offense cannot cycle a puck.

Definitely in need of more mobile responsible d-men and two-way forwards.

Megalodan

Registered Loser
Mar 11, 2011
Drinkscotch Center
I think they'll start Reimer in the 2nd. Bernier saved some sure goals but he's not ready for three periods of this shooting clinic. It'll shake up the team and rest his injury a little longer.

weems

Jul 3, 2008
One of Phaneuf or Kessel have to go this offseason.

Just too much money tied up in 2 flawed players.

Moncherry

Feb 5, 2010
For the record, Dion is 10x worse than McCabe was. At least McCabe had a few good years and played well in a couple playoff runs. What has Phaneuf done?

McCabe's slapshot actual served a purpose as well.

TML23

Aug 2, 2008
Toronto
I am giving Bernier slack, but the problem is when it's Bernier it's "cut him some slack", when it's reimer its "Reimer pulling a one-man tank.". The problem with this team is not goaltending, it's stupid and lazy players and stubborn coach.

This^^

Our players are so one dimensional and our coach refuses to change anything about it. I hope Carlyle is gone after this season even if we make the playoffs :shakehead

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
I'm just excited to hear Jeff O'Neil rip this joke of a team apart again tonight.

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
For the record, Dion is 10x worse than McCabe was. At least McCabe had a few good years and played well in a couple playoff runs. What has Phaneuf done?

McCabe got exposed when he could not use the can opener and get away with it anymore.

The Beyonder

Jan 16, 2007
Berny looked hurt on that last goal

pain reflect prevented him from going down on that, no blame.

how in anyones world in Dion worth the 5th highest cap hit among all D?:shakehead

The reason he didn't go down was because Backes looked like he was going blocker. I think even Backes was aiming top blocker with his reaction. That's just based on 1st look, might have to look at it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad