Confirmed with Link: Leafs sign F Ryan Reaves (3 years, $1.3M AAV)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MavisGoldberg

Oct 8, 2023
Don't like the contract and don't think he'll play all that much. It is funny having the media treat him like a star and what an amazing leader he is.

Reactions: Captain34

peconcan

Apr 24, 2020
I’ll wait for the rematch. Reavo was still getting up when buddy had his gloves long off then shoved him into the net before the fight could even get good. Love the hits he was throwing with him Domi and Bert nobody can call us soft anymore

RunItBackAgain

“We were right there”
Oct 14, 2021
Get over it. Reaves is a member of this team. Take your puppy dogs and kittens hockey philosophy back to Reddit.
I spit my drink! Its so true they are such a hivemind over there. Their karma points make everyone fall into line and become scared to express any sort of opinion apart from what they think will get them upvotes.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Love what he brought last night. Even if he just plays like that against our rivals I’m all for it.

He’s a tough mother f***er

Reactions: authentic

Da Mash

Jul 14, 2022
I wasnt a big fan of the signing .....really thought we could just call up Clifford when needed.

Its like having Simmonds here the last few years......didnt offer much to the game and really didnt make anyone scared.

Im not a big fan of these types of players. Reeves did skate better then I expected and if we limit his ice he wont be so much of a liability defensively.

Ive been around a long time and was only half a dozen years old when the leafs won the cup but I always wasnt a big fan of enforcers. I loved Clark but he could score 40

Just been turned off for the past several years always trading for some grit etc for playoffs and the guys we always get cant skate...or are terrible defensively and never offer anything offensively so basically they pylons used to intimidate.

JMHO tho

Thornbury

Dec 29, 2019
I wasnt a big fan of the signing .....really thought we could just call up Clifford when needed.

Its like having Simmonds here the last few years......didnt offer much to the game and really didnt make anyone scared.

Im not a big fan of these types of players. Reeves did skate better then I expected and if we limit his ice he wont be so much of a liability defensively.

Ive been around a long time and was only half a dozen years old when the leafs won the cup but I always wasnt a big fan of enforcers. I loved Clark but he could score 40

Just been turned off for the past several years always trading for some grit etc for playoffs and the guys we always get cant skate...or are terrible defensively and never offer anything offensively so basically they pylons used to intimidate.

JMHO tho
Not sure what grit you're talking about being picked up for the playoff? Are you referring to Schenn, ROR, Acciari, Lafferty, McCabe. They were picked up for their playing ability, not to goon it up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad