GDT: Leafs - Panthers Game 5: 7pm EST - On Lots of Channels: The BWO Presents - Well it's Game 5 down 3-1. Best Keep Drinking. Baby

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
Leafs have a 22% chance to win the series right now. If they win tonight it'll go to 35%. If they win game 6 it'll go to 65%. Just one win at a time boys or else this city will cry for like a day til they get preoccupied by literally anything else

Edit: since some may ask cause 50%*50%*50% is 12.5.. I'm using gambling math which dogs win but they also set prices for a reason

Leafs are -175 tonight (63.5% win probability), if they win they'll be -120 on the road (54.5%) and going back home for game 7 woild almost certainly be higher than -175 but let's say -175 again (63.5%)

63.5*54.5*63.5 = 21.9%
I think that's a little bit off because if you did the same calculation for Florida, and added the two percentages, it would be less than 100%. Gotta factor in the juice.

If both teams have a line of -110, then their chace of winning is 50%.

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
The only legitimate bad game played was game 3. They were the better team with the majority of the first two games but they just made some very bad brain farts of the worst times.

We honestly shouldn't blink if they win the next two or three games in the series. Not that they still can't make brain farts at the worst times
This is what it comes down to, can they limit the huge mistakes that Florida capitalizes on. They did a great job of it in game 4, have to continue that tonight

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
IMG_2141.jpeg

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Hit em hard hit em fast. Crash the net. Shots to the net. Big set of balls required.
Instead of hitting them hard, just f***ing rip 6 by Bobrovsky. Then they can come back and talk about how little pressure they feel. Every goal they give up, every game we win the more they talk about how little pressure they feel just feeds into their subconscious minds. Ohh they will feel it after we win tonight

Reactions: LeafSteel

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
It's time for Bob to return to earth, he had his little hot streak and dragged his team to some less than convincing wins, but the luck runs out tonight. Leafs are due for a game with more than 2 goals.

Reactions: Da Cool Rula

SwissLeaf

Feb 6, 2012
Sooo, finally at home after our 8 hours (1 hour bus, 2 hours at the airport, 3 hours flight, 2 hours to our home by car) trip from Turkey.
My 3 and 6 year old girls behaved very good. That's a good omen. ;)

We will win this one. 6-2. Great game by Matthews and Willy Styles!

GO LEAFS GO!!!

Da Cool Rula

Sep 8, 2017
Montego Bay, Jamaica
I don't have audio when we watch the video back, so I don't know exactly when the whistle blew," Keefe said. "But that's a hit on a guy that (Gudas) knows the play either has ended or is ending. To me, that's a hit with no intention other than to hurt the player.

"A lot of violence to it, but happy Dave's OK."

Over to you Wayne..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad