GDT: Leafs - Panthers Game 5: 7pm EST - On Lots of Channels: The BWO Presents - Well it's Game 5 down 3-1. Best Keep Drinking. Baby

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Well... that really sucks not to be going in tied 2-2... but maybe for once this team comes out angry and piles it on with 4 goals.

One can dream.

Mo for me is the mvp the entire playoffs.

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
Most frustrating thing is main hoards. They're all collectively orgasming like their team just won the Cup.. so telling ... My mistake for even going in there to look. Even some in power are looking quite suspect there. It's amazing how much hate we have... If Leafs ever win, man. This board is gonna just explode.

Mopar

May 3, 2021
"Let's listen for the whistle!"

(NO WHISTLE)

NHL is such a joke. More time spent talking about missed calls and offside reviews that talking about actual hockey plays. They still don't even know what goaltender interference is.

Add in the fake/manipulated parity, game fixing, game management, awful officiating and blatant dirty play injuring players with no support from DPOS and this is what we get to watch.

Nice league Gary.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
That was the Holl interference moment. Why the f*** didn’t Tavares jam the goalie?

Would not have counted, and arguably made it less likely that it would have gone in our favour had there been clear evidence.

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
I’m not joking, I might consider putting Lafferty with Matthews

No one on his line is winning battles or using their speed well

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
Most frustrating thing is main hoards. They're all collectively orgasming like their team just won the Cup.. so telling ... My mistake for even going in there to look. Even some in power are looking quite suspect there. It's amazing how much hate we have... If Leafs ever win, man. This board is gonna just explode.
Stay away from the mainboard. It’s ran by a bunch of kids.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Why look there? We got our very own one right here!

htpwn

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
I’d blame the refs if the Leafs actually fought hard this series.. but they’ve lost it themselves

You reap what you sow

Looking forward to Matthews and Marner folding like a cheap tent in the third

Good point. This isn't like that bullshit interference call on Holl last year.

The Leafs put themselves in a position where every bad break and call can cost them.

No one to blame but themselves.

ThrowDemTongs

kid named jeff finger
Mar 21, 2013
Coquitlam, BC
Who cares what a bunch of neckbeards on a hockey forum think?

Beleaf

Reactions: Metroid

Blanche Blanche

Torontoooooo
Dec 2, 2017
Toronto
If the Leafs played like this all series they would be the ones up 3-1. And it's basically being driven by the 3rd lines, 4th lines and Morgan Reilly

YEP!!

Thats why DUBAS SIGNED THE BIG 4 was his nail in the coffin.

Keep Nylander for his salary, insulate him with stronger faster players.

Matthews for 6'4 is a joke.
Marner cant even make a pass for the past 6 games.
BOTH 22 M

DUBAS YOU SUCK

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
I have a ton of respect for the way Rielly is playing and leading this team. Extremely disappointed by Matthews, Marner and Tavares.

Acciari and Lafferty, bringing hustle and grit. I’m sorry but Dubas has done his job. These are guys we win with if our core 4 could score. Maybe they wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad