GDT: Leafs - Panthers Game 5: 7pm EST - On Lots of Channels: The BWO Presents - Well it's Game 5 down 3-1. Best Keep Drinking. Baby

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThrowDemTongs

kid named jeff finger
Mar 21, 2013
Coquitlam, BC
Just reading some of the stuff there is mine boggling... Again, it's my mistake, I take full credit in my f*** up lol
There's one dude I just quote and say "ok" to cause he's deranged. Some of those goobers have serious issues.

Stay on here with the rest of the bys! Should be a beauty 3rd

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
1. Honestly, I didn’t think it was a goal.

2. Reilly is the only core 5 who is playing to win instead of to lose.

3. JT and MM are making it tough for the Defence. They are either doing something in the ozone or making dumb give aways. They are better than that and needs to show it.

4. AM is throwing the body around but we need him to score.

5. Acciari, Lafferty and Schenn are gems. Need to resign Acciari and Schenn.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Ride together and die together, Lesfs 4 Life.

Starting to have faith in the boys bc of Reilly.

horner

May 22, 2007
Seattle does so well because all there lines are Lafferty kampf ORiely Accuri no superstare they all jam the net and hit.
If mathews went to the net penalty or a shot and rebound.

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
The main board has always been bad, but I've checked in a few times during this playoffs, and my god is it a shitshow.

The posters there really have problems. They hate us more than they like their own teams.
It is actually an incredibly pitiful collection of losers who are so eaten up by the Leafs that this is how they choose to spend their Friday night.

I couldn't imagine wasting the time and breathe those losers do over the Leafs over any opponent. It's beyond living rent free. It's damn near psychosis and it makes me laugh how pathetic they are........ and their opinion doesn't mean shit anyways. :)

Reactions: Leafidelity
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad