GDT: Leafs - Panthers Game 5: 7pm EST - On Lots of Channels: The BWO Presents - Well it's Game 5 down 3-1. Best Keep Drinking. Baby

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarenX

Sep 21, 2019
Any rulebook on goal reviews or is it really just a vague "need conclusive evidence that the puck crossed the line"? I'm genuinely curious.
Honestly from my knowlege, you need conclusive to overturn a call. Call was a goal. There was no whistle. Only proof we have of puck crossing the line is after the "whistle" that never was... if it was called a goal, there is no proof that it did not cross or cross the line, so call stands.

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
So they have 20 minutes to save this team.

They need to stop going backwards.

They need to stop having a forward skate back high in the offensive zone.

The D have to shoot when they get a lane. It won't be there for long. Wait around for half a second (Holl, Gio, Brodie, McCabe) and it's gone.

They have to play the f*** out of Willy.

They need to sit Tavares for every other shift.

Matthews and Marner need to carry the puck.

They can do it.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Had to get within one in that period. Job done, and controlled most of the play.

Need more of that in the third.

Why is 44 our only player that will even consider driving the net with the puck? That is where FLA is vulnerable.

Matthews is terrible, flat out. Marner just as bad. They have one period to make something happen. IMO they are not willing to make the hard plays, would rather dipsy doo alakazam their way along. You're telling me 34 can't drive the net like 44 did?

Pete2000

Nov 10, 2019
IMG_5359.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Darcy Tucker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad