GDT: Leafs - Panthers Game 5: 7pm EST - On Lots of Channels: The BWO Presents - Well it's Game 5 down 3-1. Best Keep Drinking. Baby

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
I almost wish that play never happened...going into the 3rd down 1 Id be ok... That play... Non goal. I'm all pissed off and annoyed and f*** the refs.

hockeywiz542

May 26, 2008
Any rulebook on goal reviews or is it really just a vague "need conclusive evidence that the puck crossed the line"? I'm genuinely curious.
NATIONAL HOCKEY LEAGUE - Official Rules for 2022-2023

37.3 Goal Situations Subject to Video Review – The following situations are subject to review by the NHL Situation Room:

(a) Puck crossing the goal line;

(b) Puck in the net prior to the goal frame being dislodged;

(c) Puck in the net prior to (or after) the expiration of time at the end of a period;

(d) With the use of a foot/skate, was a “distinct kicking motion” evident?

(e) Puck deliberately directed, batted, or thrown into the net by an attacking Player by any means (and with any part of his body) other than with his stick;

(f) Puck deflected directly into the net off an On-Ice Official;

(g) Puck struck or deflected into the net with a high-stick, above the height of the crossbar;

(h) Puck entering the net in a proper manner through goal mouth (ensuring puck did not enter net improperly through net meshing or underneath the net frame, etc.);

(i) Puck entering the net as the culmination of a continuous play where the result of the play was unaffected by any whistle blown by the Referee upon his losing sight of the puck; and

(j) The legitimacy of all potential goals on Penalty Shot or Shootout attempts to ensure compliance with applicable rules (e.g., double tap, goalkeeper throwing stick, goalkeeper dislodging goal, shooter cradling puck above the normal height of the shoulders, shooter performing illegal spin-o-rama move, skater’s continued forward advancement of puck, goalkeeper leaving crease prior to puck touch at center ice, etc.)

Reactions: 123offtheglass

Blanche Blanche

Torontoooooo
Dec 2, 2017
Toronto
Had to get within one in that period. Job done, and controlled most of the play.

Need more of that in the third.

Why is 44 our only player that will even consider driving the net with the puck? That is where FLA is vulnerable.

Matthews is terrible, flat out. Marner just as bad. They have one period to make something happen. IMO they are not willing to make the hard plays, would rather dipsy doo alakazam their way along. You're telling me 34 can't drive the net like 44 did?

SOFT HOCKEY PLAYERS.

DUBAS SIGNED THESE GUYS TOO EARLY

IDIOT

Reactions: theTTC

57 Years No Cup

New and Improved Username!
Nov 12, 2007
Had to get within one in that period. Job done, and controlled most of the play.

Need more of that in the third.

Why is 44 our only player that will even consider driving the net with the puck? That is where FLA is vulnerable.

Matthews is terrible, flat out. Marner just as bad. They have one period to make something happen. IMO they are not willing to make the hard plays, would rather dipsy doo alakazam their way along. You're telling me 34 can't drive the net like 44 did?
Vogue models can't risk scars on the face.

Reactions: Mopar and wingman75
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad