GDT: Leafs - Panthers Game 5: 7pm EST - On Lots of Channels: The BWO Presents - Well it's Game 5 down 3-1. Best Keep Drinking. Baby

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
It’s American money man. Greed trumps all.

How many countries bombed?
How many corrupt companies still pay 6$ min wage there?
How many assault rifle deaths?
Drug prices killing more families?

And nothing. Not even a blink.

Smallest sports league in NHL and Canadian teams complaining won’t do jack.

Please. This is just another Tuesday for them.

No cup in Canada since expansion era…It is not an accident
Wes McCauley giving us no PP was a big a joke as you can get.
But wait! There's more and if you call right now....

Preach brother

Thanks - I wouldn't recognize them if they bit me.

I never listened to the song until just now - God, is it awful!

Maybe that's why the team seems to come out flat after a goal.
Like me they play their own instruments:naughty:

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Still can't believe Parros got away with not suspending Bennett for this. Only a Leaf can have their head literally driven into the ice by the opponent's hand and the opponent not get a penalty or a suspension. Even if that may have knocked the player out with a concussion for the entire series. it's unreal and so crooked.

Meanwhile we have guys like Spezza and Bunting with zero history have the book throw at them at unprecedented levels. There needs to be an independent review of stuff like this and the bias against certain teams
Agreed.

It seems there's some teams that get favoured but I think most fans of the NHL in general would say the DOPS is a f***ing joke.

Many incidents with the Leafs that go against us no doubt but lots of other teams getting screwed too.

Reactions: lopey

Niagara Bill

Oct 11, 2021
The Best teams is down 3 to 1
The team playing the best is up 3 to 1
Florida cannot beat the Leafs, the Leafs lazy, scared, weak, spoiled players can beat the Leafs.
Courage and goaltending can win this game and the series for the best team. Marner took a punch in the mouth and lived to tell about it, does he and others have the courage to take more?

Reactions: JT AM da real deal

Skullz

Jul 5, 2013
Win tonight and we have shot, lets gooo!

Wanna see Willy play with Matthews. Also move Willy up to PP1. His expected goals, and actual goals per/60 on the PP and almost the best in the league throughout the playoffs, despite his limited time.

We need to cash in when we get the chances.

Play gritty and sound D like the last one.

GLG

Larcos_Unal

Excuses are for losers
Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
I recognize Paul and Art, but who are the top pair?
Hall & Oates, performers of the beloved Leafs goal song
edit: already answered above, disregard

peace.gif

TorMapleJays

Jun 24, 2012
A lot of tickets at or close to fave value + Ticketmaster fees. Man they charge a ton
Yup... and yet STH offers tickets on FB with no fees on it and people get pissy at the prices.. and FB marketplace has a agreement with TM to monopolize the ticket industry.

Lots of barriers up to prevent discounted tickets.

Reactions: Gallagbi

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Hoping for the best but my expectations are still low under the circumstances.

I'm curious to see how Woll handles the pressure of playing on home ice in a do or die playoff game.

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
In October, who would not have signed up to play Carolina minus three of their top forwards and Freddy in net in the SCF ? IIRC we beat them and Florida during the regular season. It could be another and hopefully last missed opportunity for Dubas and Co.
Last time Leafs were in ECF I thought they were going to beat Carolina.

Stupid Leafs.

Reactions: ToneDog

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
Hoping for the best but my expectations are still low under the circumstances.

I'm curious to see how Woll handles the pressure of playing on home ice in a do or die playoff game.
If they play like last game they should be fine. Don’t remember the last time I saw the Leafs grind out a 2-1 playoff win. They usually are on the wrong side. Let’s hope we can clamp it down again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad