OT: Leafs' Lounge v119 | C'mon Summer | Country Music Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Turk

Jul 4, 2008
Toronto
Can someone give me an update of what happened, I was out all night.
All i've got is a p.o was shot and killed, and the found a bomb(s) somewhere.

No one really knows, some news sources are saying one of the boston bombers was arrested, another person on the loose who was in a shootout with the police.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Boston police tell people to stay inside.

Supposedly, they are looking for the guy in a white cap from the Marathon.

JMcLeaf

I decided to go to bed. I thought they'd have the other guy by now for sure.

Recent updates from reddit:

EDIT 8:34 EDT: Man in black hoodie running through yards.
EDIT 8:22 EDT: Trigger found, all units use extreme caution!
EDIT 8:20 EDT: Suicide vest strest. White Hat might be wearing one.
EDIT 8:12 EDT: Bomb dogs are being moved to a new location.

legendinblue

NHL in Seattle
Apr 30, 2011
Seattle/Europe
Wait, I thought the drama in Boston was over. Apparently I'm living under a rock.

GL Boston, stay strong.

Who are the suspects? Russian citizens? Or are they domestic attacks?

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
We go on a 9-1-4 run and suddenly when we lose 2 games the sky is falling. What the **** is wrong with everyone? Not just other leaf fans but all the haters saying how the leafs are for sure going to miss the layoffs now. Like Jesus Christ can you relax. Its only 2 ****ing games!

Leafs Fan 12

Jan 20, 2011
We go on a 9-1-4 run and suddenly when we lose 2 games the sky is falling. What the **** is wrong with everyone? Not just other leaf fans but all the haters saying how the leafs are for sure going to miss the layoffs now. Like Jesus Christ can you relax. Its only 2 ****ing games!

:handclap: Exactly

Anyways i had no school today, so i just woke up, wth is happening in boston?

Jesus, feel so bad for that city

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County

Amazing how certain posters suddenly surface after the Leafs lose two in a row, and play 3 bad games

It's not like the Leafs have to win their remaining games to make the playoffs per say .. Other teams have to practically win out to surpass the Leafs

I just want the Leafs to start playing that tight knit 60 minute effort hockey again .. Get back to the basics, they were way too loose against the Isles last night

One thing is sure, Carlyle will whoop their ***** into shape IMO .. We'll probably see a shake up of lines for Saturday

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
532230_505355562853033_2056097871_n.jpg

We don't want your kind around these parts you hear!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad