OT: Leafs' Lounge v119 | C'mon Summer | Country Music Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
tumblr_mlco8a20jX1ql2603o1_500.jpg

Apr 1, 2010
It wasn't really though :laugh: One thing I've noticed from all this is that reporters are incredible at continuously talking about nothing.

They said a controlled explosion will take place this afternoon. Sounds like they might blow up a house or something.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I've just been ignoring everything about whats happening in Boston, haven't checked the news in days.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Spiderman 1, Batman 2 .......Superman Eh :dunno:

Spiderman's okay, but he is pretty low on my list of superhero's. Man I want to go on a marathon of watching superhero movies sometime, I'm done exams after next week so I will have a lot of time to do that :laugh: Don't have school or work after next week :yo: I'm just going to be a bum living at home for a while

Leafs Fan 12

Jan 20, 2011
I just saw the photo of the dead suspect to the boston bombings, that cant be real....it is just horrible......omg, why did i have to look at it

Its that stupid bob character, so im guessing its fake but still

Incarcerated Bob IBN ‏@*************** 7m
Death Of A *******! Pt 1 **GRAPHIC WARNING** Boston Marathon Bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev - pic.twitter.com/UzO9bxfCNf

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I just saw the photo of the dead suspect to the boston bombings, that cant be real....it is just horrible......omg, why did i have to look at it

Its that stupid bob character, so im guessing its fake but still

Incarcerated Bob IBN ‏@*************** 7m
Death Of A *******! Pt 1 **GRAPHIC WARNING** Boston Marathon Bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev - pic.twitter.com/UzO9bxfCNf

not even that bad :laugh: You have a weak stomach :sarcasm:

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
This woman from Toronto has to be in shock. Does she not understand that one of her nephews was shot and killed as he was chucking bombs and shooting at police?

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Man I'm hungry now and not sure what to make for lunch :dunno: too many choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad