OT: Leafs' Lounge v119 | C'mon Summer | Country Music Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Alright so for me it was a Professional Activity day, just looked it up and for you it was a Professional Development day. Why can't they just stick to one word :laugh:

Leafs Fan 12

Jan 20, 2011
Alright so for me it was a Professional Activity day, just looked it up and for you it was a Professional Development day. Why can't they just stick to one word :laugh:

who cares lol

I just know i get the day off, they could be out playing laser tag for all i care

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
sad thing thats how my computer desk looks, i think 8 empty coke cans, and a plate or two

:facepalm:

Dude is it THAT hard to clean up after yourself?? Lesson for the day going forward into university and life: get into good habits when it comes to picking up after yourself, nobody likes a guy that leaves **** around after they're done with it

Leafs Fan 12

Jan 20, 2011
:facepalm:

Dude is it THAT hard to clean up after yourself?? Lesson for the day going forward into university and life: get into good habits when it comes to picking up after yourself, nobody likes a guy that leaves **** around after they're done with it

I know...i am usually pretty good, i drank all of those from 4-12 yesterday, so i didnt want to put them all away at 12, so i am going to do it now

BertCorbeau

Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I know...i am usually pretty good, i drank all of those from 4-12 yesterday, so i didnt want to put them all away at 12, so i am going to do it now

:laugh: Good man.

Sorry, that sort of thing has grown to really irritate me over the years .. Specifically because my one roommate does it all the time

He's just so unaware of how bad he is for it

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
You guys should be proud of me: I haven't had a pop in almost a month or ordered any type of delivery or ate at a fast food restaurant. Been making all my meals. I basically went cold turkey but I'm starting to get a craving for something tonight I think I might order 1 meal considering how good I have been :laugh:

BertCorbeau

Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
This song was released today in 1963, 50 years old now .. Still a beauty of a classic

Johnny Cash was the man.

Also my favourite cover of it:

Where's Charlio?

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Terrible for the teeth as well.

I used to be that kind of guy :laugh: but lately its just been milk and water. I actually feel better not having pop all the time, just feel a lot healthier. Pop is definitely addicting though, glad I got out of the habit of drinking it daily.

SeenSchenn2

Itchin' For Mitch
Jun 15, 2010
Thornhill, ON
You guys should be proud of me: I haven't had a pop in almost a month or ordered any type of delivery or ate at a fast food restaurant. Been making all my meals. I basically went cold turkey but I'm starting to get a craving for something tonight I think I might order 1 meal considering how good I have been :laugh:

And you're awake! :O :laugh:.

Yeah, I'll only drink pop with alcohol.

Leafs Fan 12

Jan 20, 2011
I know pop is bad for me, i start getting stomach aches like constantly, so i stop with the pop for like a month or so...i should prob try and slow down....i havent had one yet today

also any bought coffee (mcdonalds, timmies) gives me cramps like crazy, dont know why

Leafs Fan 12

Jan 20, 2011
I feel ginger ale is better for you than coke.....when i dont drink pop, i usually drink apple juice

Leafs Fan 12

Jan 20, 2011
and 8 pops yesterday was actually the most i have ever had, in one day, i didnt feel too good last night lol

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
If you're going to drink pop, that's the one. It's 'decent' for you.

You didn't answer haha, do you do plyometrics?

sometimes, but I am bulking up so it's not the best thing for me to do to build muscles. Other than weights, I do do calisthenics though and HIIT for my cardio.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I don't know If I posted this before but I love Will Ferrell so much :laugh:

one of my fav comedic actors. Love him so much, freaking hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad