OT: Leafs' Lounge v119 | C'mon Summer | Country Music Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
ibwbeaUI4s1Q0z.gif

PyCwiTX.gif

I turned it off within 20 seconds.

Can't believe I've never heard this song before. It's ****ing BAWSE:

Welcome to like 2005 :sarcasm:

Solid song though, k-os is pretty sick

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
PyCwiTX.gif

Welcome to like 2005 :sarcasm:

Solid song though, k-os is pretty sick

I always found Jennifer Lawrence attractive until I heard a few of her interviews. She is a dumb mother ****er :laugh: It amazes me how stupid she is.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Every single one of my joints seems to be cracking when I move today :laugh: just walking down the hall and all I hear is 'crack crack crack'

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
having a major self debate. Marks have not been terrible but could hve been a hell of a lot better. Either tank through another semester of Uni to try to make Journalism as a major or go to Algonquin College and take radio-broadcasting?

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
:biglaugh: no I was talking about my joints as in my body :laugh: that was a good one though :p:

LeafOfBread

Feb 25, 2010
Mississauga, ON
2nd suspect is apparently that Sunil Tripathi guy who went missing. The backlash against Desi people is not going to be pretty if this is the case...other dude is "Mike Mulugeta", no idea what ethnicity he is, though Mulugeta is apparently an Ethiopian name..

Dr Turk

Jul 4, 2008
Toronto
Crazy ****, a shoot out and a dude lobbing grenades out of his car in the suburbs. Hope they catch these ****ers :(

legendinblue

NHL in Seattle
Apr 30, 2011
Seattle/Europe
I always found Jennifer Lawrence attractive until I heard a few of her interviews. She is a dumb mother ****er :laugh: It amazes me how stupid she is.

Isn't she like an US sweetheart, universally liked? What's the reason? She's not even that hot compared to their other stars. I know she doesn't hold back in interviews and tends to be not politically correct, is that it? :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad