OT: Leafs Lounge v.144 - Oh, the Boss Is Coming!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Speaking of working out there is this guy at work, eats Mcdonald's literally twice every day and was telling us that he started working out. He's like 200+ pounds and we all just ****ing laugh at him. Does he honestly think eating that and working out will help? :laugh:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
The long hair and dirty beard? :sarcasm:

Haha no, I've had girls interested in me before but I have a bit of social anxiety (I guess you could call it that) around girls. Around guys I could talk to anyone and get along but just get really shy around girls (Except when I was younger and had a bunch of friends that were girls)

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I bought Game of Thrones season 3 today btw :yo: adds to my collection, awe yeaaahhhhh.

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
Speaking of working out there is this guy at work, eats Mcdonald's literally twice every day and was telling us that he started working out. He's like 200+ pounds and we all just ****ing laugh at him. Does he honestly think eating that and working out will help? :laugh:

I work at a McDonald's here in London and there are a couple of guys like that :laugh:

For the most part though, I love my job and we have a pretty solid group of guys.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I work at a McDonald's here in London and there are a couple of guys like that :laugh:

For the most part though, I love my job and we have a pretty solid group of guys.

I actually worked at a Mcdonalds for 2 years, ate there every day I worked. Other co-workers were so surprised because I stuffed my face all the time with food and was skinny. :laugh:

Worked in the kitchen, good times. Managers were sick too, all guys in their 20's and were chill.

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
I always find it funny when all these people stuff their face with junk food , and don't get fat, but don't realize that internally it's affecting them with clogging arteries , potentially getting diabetes, etc.

Ace88*

What kind of small towns do you people live in where McDonalds are run by cool 20-something year old guys? All i get are crabby old indian ladies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
:laugh: haha I have definitely changed my ways, haven't had fast food in forever, I don't drink pop or junk food anymore and am very active everyday and also workout. If I kept at it though it would of been horrible for my health.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
What kind of small towns do you people live in where McDonalds are run by cool 20-something year old guys? All i get are crabby old indian ladies.

Literally my Mcdonalds is just all guys in their 20's and hot girls at the cash :laugh: It was the best.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Haha yeah that's like me. My school had maybe 20-30 Non-white students. It was a big school too, had a few thousand people.

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
I have probably seen you before.... weird

P.S Get me a job?

I am usually on either Drive-Thru or storefront so it would not surprise me if you have seen me.

As for the job, we are always hiring. Our manager is trigger happy with the hiring button :laugh:

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
Me and the drive thru girl in the Kerrisdale Mcdonalds are tight. I think her name is Yena. She always ask's me why I'm out so late.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I am usually on either Drive-Thru or storefront so it would not surprise me if you have seen me.

As for the job, we are always hiring. Our manager is trigger happy with the hiring button :laugh:

I am probably going to apply tonight :laugh:

Just go your manager and be like "My friend from the internet wants a job" :sarcasm:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Me and the drive thru girl in the Kerrisdale Mcdonalds are tight. I think her name is Yena. She always ask's me why I'm out so late.

I had a buddy that was a manager on the night shift and whenever I got off at midnight on my old job, I would go through, and he would give me some free ****.

Stopped eating that **** now, mainly because it's terrible, but I can't afford it, and it was slowing my results of working out.

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
I am probably going to apply tonight :laugh:

Just go your manager and be like "My friend from the internet wants a job" :sarcasm:

I should send him a text message right now. "Hey man. Some random guy from the internet wants a job. Not going to lie, he is probably more qualified than those two blonde chicks you hired that put together, make an IQ of about 2 (to be decided who has the higher IQ). Anyways, hire him, or I'll find you.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I should send him a text message right now. "Hey man. Some random guy from the internet wants a job. Not going to lie, he is probably more qualified than those two blonde chicks you hired that put together, make an IQ of about 2 (to be decided who has the higher IQ). Anyways, hire him, or I'll find you.

:laugh: :laugh:

Those two blonde chicks sound interesting... they may need to train me :sarcasm: :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad