OT: Leafs Lounge #118: #BostonStrong

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penalty Kill Icing*

'merica

164236_10151394257796219_2123849825_n.jpg

This whole gun thing in America makes me sick to the guts. Pathetic. And the excuse they give is personal freedom and protection?

I am so glad that I grew up in places where a human simply trusted each other and there was no gun needed. (and I mean in India and over here in Canada).

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
I know basic french and I'm going to continue taking it in school. But the classes in mcgill are in english.

Yeah I know the classes are in english, but you'd still be in Montreal. And I know MANY of the students there don't know much french either. I just remember on my trip that I felt like I was missing out on a bunch of stuff due to me not knowing the language much :(

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
Yeah I know the classes are in english, but you'd still be in Montreal. And I know MANY of the students there don't know much french either. I just remember on my trip that I felt like I was missing out on a bunch of stuff due to me not knowing the language much :(

Yeah but imagine living there. You'd learn the language much faster than you do in school. And its a new adventure, its exciting. Can't go to France just yet but I can make do with Montreal for now ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad