OT: Leafs Lounge #118: #BostonStrong

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2010
Confession: I am sick of the friends I have been hanging out with for the past few months. I have absolutely nothing in common with them; the girls I have been hanging out with create drama out of nothing... I'm just really exhausted of it all. They're all so stagnant in their lives, while I'm trying to go places. I don't judge them for that at all, but sometimes I feel as if it's holding me back. Not them personally, but getting caught up in their lifestyle (going out all the time, drinking a bunch, etc.).

I was talking to one of my other buddies tonight (guy is a genius)... and I realized that half of my friends are a whole lot stupider than I, and the other half are infinitely smarter. I'm stuck somewhere in the middle and I think I need to pick a side lol.

Go for gold, I say. Gotta pick up the slack and catch up with the friends and peers who have intellectually evolved beyond what I am currently.

I'm glad I'm moving in two weeks. I need to cut some ties.

So you either get to be the smart one, "The Brainiac", or the dumb guy the super geeks make Dr. Who jokes about? :p:

Pick the group that doesn't party too hard if you want money in your future.

Dangles McGavin

RIP Lounge
Jul 7, 2010
Seattle/Waterloo
So you either get to be the smart one, "The Brainiac", or the dumb guy the super geeks make Dr. Who jokes about? :p:

Pick the group that doesn't party too hard if you want money in your future.

Money doesn't matter to me, really. Though I'm quite certain I'll be fairly well off given my career choice (software engineering), I honestly don't think I'd want to be rich because I'm sure it would change me.

And fortunately, partying hard isn't really my thing at all.

I don't know what my goal in life is... happiness? Intelligence is definitely one of the things I strive for most.

Apr 1, 2010
Money doesn't matter to me, really. Though I'm quite certain I'll be fairly well off given my career choice (software engineering), I honestly don't think I'd want to be rich because I'm sure it would change me.

And fortunately, partying hard isn't really my thing at all.

I don't know what my goal in life is... happiness? Intelligence is definitely one of the things I strive for most.

BEst of luck to ya bud.

Apr 1, 2010
Haha... I know.

A sadly impossible goal.

Every time I see someone with a genuine smile I want to ask them why they're so happy.

PROBABLY DIDN'T HAVE THEIR FAMILY AND 90% OF THEIR FRIENDS DITCH THEM OVER A CHANGE IN BELIEFS.

Lol. MEH. #yolo

Just Kiss an Angel Good morning.

***** Wrong song*

Got it

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Haha... I know.

A sadly impossible goal.

Every time I see someone with a genuine smile I want to ask them why they're so happy.

PROBABLY DIDN'T HAVE THEIR FAMILY AND 90% OF THEIR FRIENDS DITCH THEM OVER A CHANGE IN BELIEFS.

Lol. MEH. #yolo

questions-about-things-g1.gif

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Shows what you guys know.

That's been gone Since February.

Been debating the last two days to post in the Eat Crow thread. :laugh:

I'd be more satisfied if you used this avatar instead:

b5013b7c5871a65e3a657564731656d8.gif

Would've been yours if you came last in the fantasy league and if I won.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Haha... I know.

A sadly impossible goal.

Lol. MEH. #yolo

If you don't mind, may I ask what the bolded is about?

Apr 1, 2010
I'd be more satisfied if you used this avatar instead:

b5013b7c5871a65e3a657564731656d8.gif

Would've been yours if you came last in the fantasy league and if I won.

:laugh:

Nice I knew you had something cooked up.

Damn shame so many GM's didn't care.

BUt no when I change this one, if I do It will be back to the Anze Avy. It is unique, and has a cool back ground. and I've had it since his rookie Year.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
That Kopitar avatar sucked, I'm the king of avys in LL.

All you gotta do is ask, old man.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
I'm in 4th and every game except for about 5 I've said "3-2 Leafs Kessel" :laugh:

I did that 2 years ago but with Kulemin.

3-2 leafs Kulemin.

And then I went on vacay and didn't do it for 5ish games then just quit.

But it worked lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad